• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
i beat Lain* in tourny yall beat Lain* in friendly get it right
You didn't take the set, you only took one match -_-, its good but seriousily wtf lol. I took a game from Ally with BOWSER but I'm not talking about it as much as your talking about taking a game from Lain :/ Whatever.

Evan, seriousily seriousily seriousily, stop saying your outplaying TUSM when Peach vs DDD is evenish, you may be pressing more buttons but so what? your character can outcamp DDD making it hard for DDD to approach. Not to mention its hard as hell to grab Peach with DDD, if your getting grabbed its 100% your fault :/

Kenny, Yes! is going so I'm teaming with him if I go, maybe the next event.

MIB, I really really want you to work on that Wario, your already legit with the character and ull be able to do much better with a top tier then Ness.

thelegendkiller

Smash Rookie
You didn't take the set, you only took one match -_-, its good but seriousily wtf lol. I took a game from Ally with BOWSER but I'm not talking about it as much as your talking about taking a game from Lain :/ Whatever.

Evan, seriousily seriousily seriousily, stop saying your outplaying TUSM when Peach vs DDD is evenish, you may be pressing more buttons but so what? your character can outcamp DDD making it hard for DDD to approach. Not to mention its hard as hell to grab Peach with DDD, if your getting grabbed its 100% your fault :/

Kenny, Yes! is going so I'm teaming with him if I go, maybe the next event.

MIB, I really really want you to work on that Wario, your already legit with the character and ull be able to do much better with a top tier then Ness.
vex u are a bum

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Y

/FONT]

Peach vs DDD is only even if and ONLY IF peach gets the 1st stock and then camps the rest of the match. There is no way the matchup is even if DDD lands the 1st kill.

And when did i say it was easy for DDD to grab Peach? I know peach can outspace and maneuver DDD. I do it all the time. Fact is when DDD does get the grab(And he will) Im taking anywhere from 30-70 off cg's.

I never once said the matchup is unwinnable for peach. It's not like i haven't beat TUSM or other DDD's in tournament before. I simply said peach has to work 20x harder and thats fact. Just cause it's "Hard" for DDD to approach peach doesn't necessarily mean the matchup is hard for DDD. The stage is but only so big. You can't simply throw turnips all day and run.

Anyway are people still coming over?

thelegendkiller

Smash Rookie
Vex Shut The Hell Up Nobody Really Cares About Smash Brothers It Is A Game Stop Taking This Game So Seriously U Are Really Not That Good. We Came Up There Drunk When We Played And Won No Money, U Went Back To Ya Room And Trained And Didnt Drink And Still Won No Money. Nobody Breathes Smash

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Vex Shut The Hell Up Nobody Really Cares About Smash Brothers It Is A Game Stop Taking This Game So Seriously U Are Really Not That Good. We Came Up There Drunk When We Played And Won No Money, U Went Back To Ya Room And Trained And Didnt Drink And Still Won No Money. Nobody Breathes Smash
You talk like that but then you want everyone to hype you up because you took a match off Lain. Pick one.

And why do you capitalize every word?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
The difference between us that came from our situations is that I got first seed in my second round pool and got top 16 at a national tournament while you didn't make it out of pools.

And before you guys say I'm being trolled, that only occurs if hes somehow upsetting me, which hes actually just making me laugh from his stupidity.

Also, I know I'm not that good, but I'm the best in the state regardless so what does that make you?

mib004

Smash Ace

yea im definitely working on it, me and Terrence was playing friendlies the other day all I used was him, he even said I should keep playing him thanks

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
No comment @the last few pages, lol.

Just posting to say I'm alive. Temporarily..... not able to get home. Long story. -_-

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah whatever, I saw you tryin to challenge my Snake with your Pika. :mad:

I'll take that mm. For a whole $1. My Snake is so garbage, lol......

Roxas215

Smash Lord
evan wheres my doe
How can i give u anything if u not here. And where my doe for hacking your wii?

When's your birthday again?
Aug 5th. Apex 2 is Aug 6th-8th. I know we said we not going to no more national tournaments but the 1st apex was ran very well. And it's close. It's in jersey. If people lose they can get home quickly.

Plus it's not til aug. We should all be way better by then.(Assuming we don't give up singles.)

Also KTAR2 just got pushed up to feb 6th

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
****ing seaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadonkeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Roxas215

Smash Lord
ppl smashin tonight? if so smurf will pick me up and we'l go
Yea we playing tonight. Steph and Terrance is already here. Matt is coming by later. However if people are spending the night only 1 or 2 can stay since the other Evan is already here.

Chibo if u come we playing brawl+. I want some matches of my zss/ivy saved. People be dissing ivy+

And someone find a way to get in touch with kendall.

Edit. lol wtf. Anyway now Kendall got to come to show off her hair lol. No more straight iron!(Not saying it was bad)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I can come by later maybe, but my parents want to go see Avatar sometime in the next hour or so.

A.k.a. my dad is trying to smooth things out between my mom and I, and I want my keys back, so I'm gonna go..............

Steph didn't call to offer me a ride to Evan's. Does that mean he's mad at me? (hmm)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Are there any decent songs in the KH? I'm looking to make a few BRSTMs and i'm out of ideas.
BBS soundtrack is amazing. It has the best kh music ever. I recommended

Ven's Theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NytOZx5B4fM

Aqua's Theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yswWz49DNdc

Dearly Beloved BBS Mix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOJ6bzveAlE

Scherzo di Notte BBS Mix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvRxeElDH7g

Rage Awakened(Best One IMO)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXK3pfnKVHA&feature=related

The Encounter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msjzz1N7DQM&feature=related

Master Eraqus Battle Theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64ak5dAsAtg

Vantias Battle Theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Oi4QaqWoLA

Final Vantias Battle Theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkWM_vUtXto&feature=related

Fragments Of Sorrow-True Final Boss-(REALLY GOOD!!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEuPQ7MsJdI&feature=related

I can come by later maybe, but my parents want to go see Avatar sometime in the next hour or so.

A.k.a. my dad is trying to smooth things out between my mom and I, and I want my keys back, so I'm gonna go..............

Steph didn't call to offer me a ride to Evan's. Does that mean he's mad at me? (hmm)
Make sure u see Avatar in 3D. And Steph came over by himself cause he wanted to play Marvel. I doubt he's mad at you.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Thanks. The new Scherzo Di Notte mix is amazing btw. Wtf? I'm glad I asked you for recommendations.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Make sure u see Avatar in 3D. And Steph came over by himself cause he wanted to play Marvel. I doubt he's mad at you.
Yeah, we're seein it in 3D. Going to the 5:30 showing, so if y'all're still playing afterwards, I might come over.

Btw, my phone's back on. Unlimited texting and calling ftw, but you don't have a new phone yet, soooooo~

dam nobody hit nobody up. its cool yall got it
Inorite. I got left out too, it's all good.

@Xzax: Tomorrow would be better for me, but I don't really care. If I play today, it'll only be for a few hours anyways before I go out.

EDIT: I can't wait til I can edit my Brawl music again.......... ;-;

Top Bottom