• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

mib004

Smash Ace
i asked Max if he wanted to join the crew, he said he would but he not active enough to take part in a crew. What u guys think

Roxas215

Smash Lord
i asked Max if he wanted to join the crew, he said he would but he not active enough to take part in a crew. What u guys think
Who the hell is max?

And if he himself said he's not active enough then isn't that the answer right there?

Yea and KT has a point. We already have YD And Andy who isn't active. And dotcom is barely active. We dont need to add more people who aren't going to contribute.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
lol we dont sound like scrubs because of the title. Major people quit after pound 4 after they realized how boring singles really is. It's nothing but who outcamps who longer.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
the people who quit are the same ones who wuit b4. theyll all be back. its jus a matter of time. but really put something else as the OP title. or better yet let me do it

Roxas215

Smash Lord

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
I would so play your peach vs my rob. You honestly think rob is easier to learn then peach? Thats a Chris Brown Slap Down Around town waiting to happen.

And no diddy(well we can do serious friendlies lol)

I think we coming but only doing doubles. Unless they have brawl+ there.
I'm bringing my B+ setup so yah

Roxas215

Smash Lord
if i go i'm doing singles when did we agree not to do singles???
No one agreed not to do singles. Me and Kendall just decided singles were boring.

No crew battle </3.

At least I got to play some of you guys. Had fun.
Yea im mad we didn't crew battle. Maybe next tournament!

I might enter singles..... but I don't feel like losing my money
If i get better at the mk matchup between now and then ill enter singles but i doubt it.

im doin singles for the placings
Legit reason!

thelegendkiller

Smash Rookie
wait a minute evan wheres my 10 dollars and as for king toon when u beat laine then u come talk to the....................................................... LEGEND KILLER

Roxas215

Smash Lord
wait a minute evan wheres my 10 dollars and as for king toon when u beat laine then u come talk to the....................................................... LEGEND KILLER
KT beat pros as well. We all did. Lain isn't the only pro in the world. And u didn't beat him. Besides kenny beat him 3 times that same day. You only took off a match. Me and kendall i believe took a game off as well.

Anyway i know i owe u 10$ i didn't forget.

Me and Kage are going to wendy's we'll be back at like 7.30

thelegendkiller

Smash Rookie
KT beat pros as well. We all did. Lain isn't the only pro in the world. And u didn't beat him. Besides kenny beat him 3 times that same day. You only took off a match. Me and kendall i believe took a game off as well.

Anyway i know i owe u 10$ i didn't forget.

Me and Kage are going to wendy's we'll be back at like 7.30
i beat laine in tourny yall beat lane in friendly get it right

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
To whom it may concern: Squall is great get over it. the OP should be U.F.B. : Squall of fame feature presentation. Squall's Talent is STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPENDUS!!!!

He's GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!

Top Bottom