• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol this is funny that yall say i only play one character.
i only use one character because i know im only goin use toon in tourny. ull be suprised how many characters i actually used b4

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
We should do like, a round robin or something. Get some people together, everybody put in, like, a quarter, and have at it.

Kenny, I understand how you feel, I was just saying most of us aren't doing singles. You can get your solo spam on all you want.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Nah, I wouldn't do that. We're supportive of our crew mates and their decisions, right? I'm behind you 98%

<__<<__<

Besides, we'd also be b*tching at Terrence, too, so you wouldn't be alone anyway.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
OOOO has a valiant point but yeah if we have members still in we need to allow them to keep playing cause thats a waste of money if they r being forced to leave. Just Saying

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol i am. and he knows it. why u think he gets so mad only wen i trash talk him. he jus uses snake and press the A button. o wow terrance s so good

wait u said tusm? the guy who lost to a lucas

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
It's time for another episode of "Inui Logic." Today's guest: King Toon.

Kenny, I 2-0'ed that same tourney. therefore, you lost to the same Lucas.

*applause

Thanks for tuning in folks, until next time.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
actually no. u shoulda never been in loser bracket. i lost to meep so therefor i should been. u lost to pink fresh lmao

stop lossin matches ur suppose to win

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
First season? No johns.

By the way, I wasn't arguing. I thought it was just that trash talking we always do.

Why does everyone think I'm always arguing? Am I doing something wrong?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
yea but the thing is yall start *****in wen dubs are over and yall want 2 leave.
Lol no one b!tches about leaving besides matt.

And i kinda still want to do singles. But i have to learn the mk matchup before i start again. I've seen excel and d.pch do it. I just got to get better at it. I know how to fight peach. It's DDD/MK i suck at. It makes me so mad i outplay TUSM just to either get cg'ed or gordo at the end and i lose.

Just because TUSM beat Kenny at a tournament don't mean TUSM is better. Not saying he is or not(Although i would say Kenny is better but w/e) Just saying you can't go by 1v1 to say who better. You have to see how smart each person is in various matchups and list against the top people each person beat.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
well let me rephrase wat i meant. the ***** wit the car starts *****in and that makes every1 else start because hes the ride home.

and no u jus play dumb. u think wen u up a stock or damage on ddd u can do anything and they punish u for it.
remember matt vs samuraipanda. he had it but got to restless. same wen i played vex's pit

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I accidently made PR in my first season. I think Terrence did too. VGXPO and CoT4 put us on the map.

I was so @$$ back then. I was dying from Marth tippers at 70 damage with Dedede. No DI whatsoever.

I agree with Kenny's statement. You get a damage lead, but you always let me come back and get the first kill.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, I played Excel's Peach in doubles. Fair to Jab......no. He spaces his Fairs so well, I couldn't touch him. And he did Float cancelled Uair > another Uair a few times. It works so friggin well.

KTAR2 is......sometime in February. Someone mentioned the date earlier in the thread.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
no u jus play dumb. u think wen u up a stock or damage on ddd u can do anything and they punish u for it.
remember matt vs samuraipanda. he had it but got to restless. same wen i played vex's pit
The hell are u talking about? When im up a stock i camp the rest of the match. He can just creep up to me perfect shielding everything. Not to mention that his utilt lasts longer then my airddodge. Fact is TUSM gets 70% of his damage off of cg's and he knows it. Fact is i have to work 20x harder in that matchup then he does. Im not complaining i just said i get mad.

Oh yeah, I played Excel's Peach in doubles. Fair to Jab......no. He spaces his Fairs so well, I couldn't touch him. And he did Float cancelled Uair > another Uair a few times. It works so friggin well.

KTAR2 is......sometime in February. Someone mentioned the date earlier in the thread.
Yea i didn't even know about that fc uair stuff until d.pch showed me. I need to learn it.

Peach vs DDD isn't a problem in doubles.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Just because TUSM beat Kenny at a tournament don't mean TUSM is better. Not saying he is or not(Although i would say Kenny is better but w/e) Just saying you can't go by 1v1 to say who better. You have to see how smart each person is in various matchups and list against the top people each person beat.
this is why we have the PR because every1 wuld say their beter than every1. and every1 knows how clutch i am in teams. we wuldve beat bizkit n bloodcross if matt didnt get gimped at 60%

and at ev: u do the same thing over and over again fair jab to grab. try jus fair jab cancel to grab or fair to jus grab. or do wat i do to ddd's now. wen their power shielding towards u jus grab them. its so easy w en u think about.

mib004

Smash Ace
Lol no one b!tches about leaving besides matt.

And i kinda still want to do singles. But i have to learn the mk matchup before i start again. I've seen excel and d.pch do it. I just got to get better at it. I know how to fight peach. It's DDD/MK i suck at. It makes me so mad i outplay TUSM just to either get cg'ed or gordo at the end and i lose.

lol ev you just agree with whatever vexx says I swear... not coming at you but if vex comes out of no where and says Steph is better that TUSM you would agree. So I never go by what you say cause you just listen to other people and say what they say. We all know TUSM is better than kenny lol "just sayin kenny sorry" TUSM just plays DDD which everybody knows how to fight now in tourneys.

mib004

Smash Ace
i kno i was jus sayn. dubs has nothing on PR unless u lived in NJ. now thinkn about it i prolli wont have any money for ktar 2
its only 7$ vebue " if you bring a wii and tv 6$ taken off 4$ for bringing a Wii" and doubles only 10$, singles 10$. Cheap as tourny im going and its Feb 13th a saturday

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
idc matt i see where u comin from. tusm is better than me because he beats me all the time. but we talkn bout playin other people and placings in tournies. same wit terrance his snake beats me all the time but this is jus from us playing each other all the time. we know each other playstyles so us playing each other is void.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
and at ev: u do the same thing over and over again fair jab to grab. try jus fair jab cancel to grab or fair to jus grab. or do wat i do to ddd's now. wen their power shielding towards u jus grab them. its so easy w en u think about.
Again what are u talking about? If anything i dair to nair too much and get punished(grabbed) for it. And peach has the worst grab range in the game. Even worse then ic's. I can't just grab him when he's power sheilding. It don't work like that. It works for you cause your grab window is long. And peach can't fair to grab.

lol ev you just agree with whatever vexx says I swear... not coming at you but if vex comes out of no where and says Steph is better that TUSM you would agree. So I never go by what you say cause you just listen to other people and say what they say. We all know TUSM is better than kenny lol "just sayin kenny sorry" TUSM just plays DDD which everybody knows how to fight now in tourneys.
Umm if i always agreed with vex i would also say i thought kenny is better then terrance which i already said(And i told vex this) I think terrance is better. What are u talking about.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
evan i can say i never see u nair. u prolli do it lik 3 times a game u do dumb moves at dumb times. u seen u miss perfect opportunities to usmash people and u go for a fair lik wtf?

and we all know terrance is better than me. but only because hes a tier *****. but u guys gotta get it through ur thick nigg3r filled skulls. were talkn about skill wen people play. and all they said is it looks lik i play smarter than him and actually think wen i play tan jus press jab jab jab ftilt ftilt uptilt death

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
not coming at you but if vex comes out of no where and says Steph is better that TUSM you would agree.
It's time for another episode of "Inui Logic." Today's guest, Mr. Jigsaw.

In pools, Jigsaw managed to take a game off of Lain with ROB. TUSM proceeded to get three-stocked in that same matchup. However, TUSM defeated Jigsaw in pools. Results? Jigsaw has a superior ROB, but since TUSM won the heads up match, he too took a game off of Lain.

*Applause

I know it was just a hypothetical statement, but you said earlier that Steph has the best ROB in PA. Anyways, thanks for tuning in, until next time folks.

Inui Logic is so fun to utilize.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
evan i can say i never see u nair. u prolli do it lik 3 times a game u do dumb moves at dumb times. u seen u miss perfect opportunities to usmash people and u go for a fair lik wtf?
Because usmash only works when sweet spotted. If i know im not going to land the sweetspot then yea i go for fair.

Im not saying my peach is perfect. I know im not. Im saying your talking like u know how to play peach and your making no sense.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol tusm ur makin no sense. u couldnt take a game off of lain but steph did. that doesnt mean jus becasue u beat steph its lik u took a game off of lain. its jus steph playstyle is weird and lain didnt know wat to do so therefore he tooka a game of of him which is something u couldnt do. dont get butthurt because he did good in pools. u play ddd all u can do is grab and occasional gordo. wat did u think wuld happen wen somebody picked a character that took ur grabs away. u will lose

and to evan. i noticed something about playing this game. all the Advanced Techniques in the world wont help u win a game if u dont have basic skill, technique, and smarts. i see u tryna land all these crazy *** moves but u should jus stick wit the basics because most of the time they work better than AT.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
lol tusm ur makin no sense. u couldnt take a game off of lain but steph did. that doesnt mean jus becasue u beat steph its lik u took a game off of lain. its jus steph playstyle is weird and lain didnt know wat to do so therefore he tooka a game of of him which is something u couldnt do. dont get butthurt because he did good in pools. u play ddd all u can do is grab and occasional gordo. wat did u think wuld happen wen somebody picked a character that took ur grabs away. u will lose
so true. every word lol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Inui Logic.
Any post containing this phrase is not to be taken seriously. Do you understand me, or are you too stoned to comprehend? I'm not taking anything away from Steph. In fact, I admitted to Matt at the hotel that Steph has a better ROB than me.

And you got some nerve saying WE have thick nigg3r head skulls.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
l

and to evan. i noticed something about playing this game. all the Advanced Techniques in the world wont help u win a game if u dont have basic skill, technique, and smarts. i see u tryna land all these crazy *** moves but u should jus stick wit the basics because most of the time they work better than AT.
Except that peach NEEDS those AT'S to hold her own against the top chars in the game. You know theirs a thing called a tier list right? It's there for a reason. Maybe you can say that about your char cause in terms of basics tl is just spam. But do u think you would be as good of a player as u are if you didn't learn tl's at?(Double arrow, That glide toss thingy, etc) AT'S are needed in high level play.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
well u got a point evan. but those are basic AT every toon should know. i couldnt call myself a toon main if i didnt. now thinkn about it if toon had a glidetoss he wuld be extremely broken. godang they musta nerfed him so good. all he need was a grab while he holding a bomb and a glidetoss

TUSM: u act lik i know wat inui logic is.

and yea yall are thick headed/hard headed.

and u all nothing but low down dirty big lipped, chicken eating, greasy faced nigg3rs.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Evan, it's a Jump Cancelled Item Throw. It works just as well as most Glide Tosses because TL's dash is so quick. just sayin'.

Kenny, Just know that anything having to do with Inui should be brushed aside. Also, I don't eat chicken, I don't know where you got greasy faces from, and I think I saw you push your bottom lip off of your controller while you were playing a match one day.

And let's not bring up that cheesy @$$ grin.....

Top Bottom