• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord
ev you the worst.. lol i wouldnt do that stay loyal to the crew first,
It's not like kenny and terrance never teamed before. It's not like there going to win teams anyway when the top teams are going to be there. Its not like terrance would be mad at kenny for teaming with vex(At least i hope not)

It's a matter of if Kenny will feel like he snaking terrance or not.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Evan, I understand you're supposed to be this "emo" being, but you're going too far. I feel like you're intentionally trying to bring down the morale of the crew just so you aren't alone. The King Toon being best TL? It was a joke, just like he said. We don't need your thorough analysis of who's who. Us not placing in the money? Again, we don't need your negativity, We aren't THAT bad. If we play right, we could walk away with money, you really can't prove otherwise. And all that BS you posted about your ex and your mother complaining about a broken computer. We don't give a f*ck. Your attitude sucks and I can't take it anymore.

Just to show you how strongly I feel right now, if Evan goes to this tournament, count me out.

mib004

Smash Ace
Evan, I understand you're supposed to be this "emo" being, but you're going too far. I feel like you're intentionally trying to bring down the morale of the crew just so you aren't alone. The King Toon being best TL? It was a joke, just like he said. We don't need your thorough analysis of who's who. Us not placing in the money? Again, we don't need your negativity, We aren't THAT bad. If we play right, we could walk away with money, you really can't prove otherwise. And all that BS you posted about your ex and your mother complaining about a broken computer. We don't give a f*ck. Your attitude sucks and I can't take it anymore.

Just to show you how strongly I feel right now, if Evan goes to this tournament, count me out.
Ev I got to agree with TUSM on this one, its like when we play at tournaments you always say your not going to win. When steph played lain you was like he's not going to win and he took him to third game last stock that just proves we are getting better. And when me and kenny was playing in our doubles match at pound you came right over there and was like "stop get trashed get the toon link outta here" who says that to their crewmate in a serious match ev forreal. Its like you want us to fail, ev let us have our fun, joke around saying were the best its fun to us. You dont have to remind us that its not true stop putting us down all the time d@mn.

Also i don't really care about the ex thing myself ev lol, the computer thing i do thou cause that's messed up even thou it was totally your fault for not putting it up but you still my mans 100 grand thou just smash talk feel me lol.

Also TUSM its not that serious if ev goes you don't go, I understand your frustration with his emotional a$$ "lol just saying ev" but we all still cool chill TUSM we all good.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I had a tough day at work, so I might've gone a bit overboard. It's not THAT serious, but I feel as though my points are still valid.

Roxas215

Smash Lord

Who is we? Kenny don't need you taking up for him. And when did i ever say we were bad? I simply said we weren't placing in the money. Nothing changed from last tournament to now to prove otherwise. And i never asked u to care about my problems. Do you think i or anyone else cares if you don't show up to a tournament? Seriously?

Ev I got to agree with TUSM on this one, its like when we play at tournaments you always say your not going to win. When steph played lain you was like he's not going to win and he took him to third game last stock that just proves we are getting better. And when me and kenny was playing in our doubles match at pound you came right over there and was like "stop get trashed get the toon link outta here" who says that to their crewmate in a serious match ev forreal. Its like you want us to fail, ev let us have our fun, joke around saying were the best its fun to us. You dont have to remind us that its not true stop putting us down all the time d@mn.
Im not putting anyone down. I was just simply stating facts. Im the 1st one to root for everyone in the crew at every tournament and yall know that. I said the tl thing because u obviously have better chars. Just like i told you you knew good and well peach ***** ness. These are things you yourself know so when you do it anyway it's just weird to me and i say something about it.

Nice vids Lobos! And about omni if yall really want to add him idc. Tell Kendall to update the OP. I gave her the password.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
LOOK AT SQUALL WITH HIS DYNAMIC ENTRY At 3:04 AM EPICNESS on a school night. Sike no school on thursdays but yea me and king toon never been on teams b4 at the house or at a tourney.

Xzax we can b on teams at KTAR2 and kenny the tourney after that and vex it's crazy how u don't like me but WTF ever i couldn't care less cause i know i'm nice.

sry but i also feel tusm on the ev issue but hey his criticizm does nothing but make me want to try harder.(besides man tusm that was serious business)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Someone "other person main" mm me! 5$ You use peach ill use your main. Im confident i can beat anyone in this crew with their mains. Especially DDD(Im so calling you out TUSM. DDD is so easy to use and i know you dont know the 1st thing to do with peach.)

I would call out matt but we already seen his excuse of a peach lol.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'm really tempted to say yes. I wanna do it, but not for five bucks. I'd love to see how that turns out.

Now that you mention it:

Evan's Snake Vs. Terrence's Peach
Kendall's Toon Link Vs. Kenny's Pika
Matt's Peach Vs. Evan's Ness
My Ness Vs. Matt's Dedede

We have to do this someday, just fight ******** matches like this. It'd be hilarious

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Someone "other person main" mm me! 5$ You use peach ill use your main. Im confident i can beat anyone in this crew with their mains. Especially DDD(Im so calling you out TUSM. DDD is so easy to use and i know you dont know the 1st thing to do with peach.)

Lets do it!

My Peach vs your DDD/Bowser

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace

I want in :). I'd perfer if we did serious friendlies though.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I'll do it. ROB is so awkward lol

Peach is Easy Mode :p

unless... am I allowed to use your Diddy?
I would so play your peach vs my rob. You honestly think rob is easier to learn then peach? Thats a Chris Brown Slap Down Around town waiting to happen.

And no diddy(well we can do serious friendlies lol)

Come to KTAR2 please
I think we coming but only doing doubles. Unless they have brawl+ there.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
ok
1st. vex ill team with you but u have to let me know if you want to b4 tounry date.
2. lobos is 2 good.
3. have u seen my pika. 2 legit

and im doin singles because i like singles. im not gonna quit jus because i did bad 1 tourny. if we all stop singles how will there be any Power Rankings?

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Yo im tryna do these matches real soon i take that rob vs. chibo snake.

DDD vs. vex and tusm snake.
ness vs. matt snake (i might get trashed lol)
TL vs. King toon snake (confused my TL sucks but he only knows TL lol)
Pika vs. Kendall snake (very funny)
MK vs. xzax Snake
even Kirby/rob vs. Stephs snake (too easy)

hope thats everyone if not then i welcome more.

Top Bottom