• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ok so my mom is really b!tching at me about the laptop. I got to get this **** fixed. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg

Anyway i had to buy a new toothbrush thanks to TUSM. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrg again.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I already said I didn't throw up on them, but since you're not gonna believe me, I guess I'll pay for a new one for you.

GLHF on that laptop thing, though.

mib004

Smash Ace
If we want to get really drunk with that many people, Matt, we're gonna need more bottles. I got tipsy but not drunk.

And before you start talkin ****, I had just as much as everybody else. :mad: But I didn't wanna take all the liquor with other people there.
........... I never knew someone could get drunk from sipping at one cup for 3hrs.. lmao Im just sayin lol j/p. But i thought you would off drank more, kendall and her excuses :mad:

But yea kendall between me you and kage, we all might be on the same level, but you still gotta show me Ms. Williams... lol

mib004

Smash Ace
I already said I didn't throw up on them, but since you're not gonna believe me, I guess I'll pay for a new one for you.

GLHF on that laptop thing, though.
i agree with TUSM on the laptop thing.... thats your fault no offense homie. You should of put it up when people start drinking ev im sorry its called common sense. Me and steph put our phones, laptops, and tooth brushes up as soon as the bottles were cracked.

thelegendkiller

Smash Rookie
c thats where yall are wrong yall really do care cuz yall talking bout face it i surprise yall everytime when will i be stopped

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Are we going to KTAR 2?
What is that?

c thats where yall are wrong yall really do care cuz yall talking bout face it i surprise yall everytime when will i be stopped
I admit you do surprise us. But you yourself take it to far. All this bragging you would of think you won the set. You didn't. Not to mention that lain did get the grab on you not once or twice but 4 times. He just messed up the CG. Not to take anything away from you. You still did a great job on taking a match off him. But to make a whole new name? It's going overboard.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Stop arguing like a bunch of little *****es. Dude made the name its dumb but whatever Xzax, Phillyrider, TUSM, and Squall aren't good names either but no one *****ing at us about it. Chill the **** out. UFB too good and add Omni to this crew!!!

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I was defending you more then Evan tho actually. I was telling him not to complain about Stephs name cuz its not a good one but it doesn't really matter its about your skill mainly.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Stop arguing like a bunch of little *****es. Dude made the name its dumb but whatever Xzax, Phillyrider, TUSM, and Squall aren't good names either but no one *****ing at us about it. Chill the **** out. UFB too good and add Omni to this crew!!!
Im only arguing cause im mad. It could be my laptop/It could be cause Evan is still here and so is his girlfriend now./It could be that my ex wants to get back with me out of nowhere when the last time i talked to her i cursed her out/It could be my mom *****ing at me(For good reason though)

Arrrrrrrrg

And who the hell is Omni?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
O. lol yea i remember. Why would we add him to the crew though? You just can't add someone after meeting them once. He was cool though. Isn't he one of kendall's moderator friends??

Lmao. Hi I'm Kaylo and Im a moderator. See my sexy red colored name?

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
i thought omni was good.

**** don't hate on the Squall, best final fantasy charater name ever.
he forgot his password causehe ask me if i knew when he was at my house.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Im only arguing cause im mad. It could be my laptop/It could be cause Evan is still here and so is his girlfriend now./It could be that my ex wants to get back with me out of nowhere when the last time i talked to her i cursed her out/It could be my mom *****ing at me(For good reason though)

Arrrrrrrrg

And who the hell is Omni?
Everyone knows of Omni. Also, it sounds like you're talking about yourself in the third person. :psycho:

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
ive been having these weird thoughts lately.

like is any of this for real or not?

a scattered dream thats like a far off memory.

a far off memory thats like a scattered dream.

i want to line the pieces up.

yours and mine.

mib004

Smash Ace
ive been having these weird thoughts lately.

like is any of this for real or not?

a scattered dream thats like a far off memory.

a far off memory thats like a scattered dream.

i want to line the pieces up.

yours and mine.
I want whatever you was smoking on..... Hit me up asap...

mib004

Smash Ace
O. lol yea i remember. Why would we add him to the crew though? You just can't add someone after meeting them once. He was cool though. Isn't he one of kendall's moderator friends??

Lmao. Hi I'm Kaylo and Im a moderator. See my sexy red colored name?
yea add omni bull was cool peoples..

mib004

Smash Ace
my bad for the triple post.. but Ktar II is Febuary 13th im going to that cause its close and last time the tourney was over at 7 ran great, plus 7$ venue fee why not. Doing only doubles thou TUSM wanna team since we never team since DSO?

Top Bottom