• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Types of For Glory players

TheWill44

Smash Apprentice
Here is a thread where you can post one type of player in For Glory per post! Elaborate on what style this type of player uses as well. Here’s my pitch-in.

The Memer
Will often try the dumb things such as Falcon Punching and Knee Spam or even doing nothing as Luigi and expecting to win. May just Zard Walk or taunt as Duck Hunt. Often people in this category lack skill, but may be really good and destroy you if you don’t follow along.

The sandbagger
Will sandbag with their main and act bad intentionally the first round just to make their opponent feel like they got an easy win, but once they start trolling the sandbagger, the sandbagger will then begin to utterly destroy the poor fool who dared mess with him. This is me (I wish)

Top Bottom