• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler, TX - POWER RANKINGS UPDATE!!! #disney #minifoxislegendary

Labernash

Smash Lord
I don't have you added as a friend?!? What is this?!?

JT is my doppelgänger

:phone:

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Ok!

So I made 2 of them to see if you guys would like one of the two.

It's the same thing but different backgrounds. If I miss anything or want me anything change let me know. (:

This one

Or this one

... and for Demetrius, I didn't know if you wanted me to put the :LvL9: lol

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Lol wow labernash..

I have yet to be good, and I've been playing to much CoD Welp;;

Need a lot of friendlies this Saturday.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Are you gonna be there mini? If you are, denti will be there. He can give you some pointers. Also, let me play yo oli with mah ike. I think I figured out how to approach with ike.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Awesome sauce Mini! I like the first one, personally! Thank you so much for the work! Also, I like the :lvl9: just to clarify he's a CPU haha!

It's been so long since I've trashed talked. Feels good lololol we can take that nerd don't worry!

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Are you gonna be there mini? If you are, denti will be there. He can give you some pointers. Also, let me play yo oli with mah ike. I think I figured out how to approach with ike.

So far yea! and sure thing, I'll play that ike-o.

Those are pretty legit... can we has blue fire?
Blueeeeee Everythiiiing

Awesome sauce Mini! I like the first one, personally! Thank you so much for the work! Also, I like the :lvl9: just to clarify he's a CPU haha!

It's been so long since I've trashed talked. Feels good lololol we can take that nerd don't worry!

...well now I feel dumb;; I actually thought it was a real person and he was like a lvl9 lol...
It's no problem at all. (:

Teach me the way to take out nerds;;

Come to HOBO my lovely new gens! We'll teach you the ways!
Teach me your ways;;

No, Houston is bad and Tyler is good.

Me thinks the first is un-bested by the second!

Me thanks you!

Labernash

Smash Lord
YOU NEVER MET DEMETRIUS?!? Well, we'll remedy that this weekend!

And I can show you how to beat nerds, easy. Pop pop!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Numba 1! And damn labernash, you be heating up dat hobo 39 thread. I must battle moar samus.

Are you the Ike or falcon main?

If you use either one you will PERISH at the hands of the green lesbian. Your only hope is if u become a coward/wimp and use metaknight.

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
I'm so confused...

That Pikachu cat tho, I want.

YOU NEVER MET DEMETRIUS?!? Well, we'll remedy that this weekend!

And I can show you how to beat nerds, easy. Pop pop!!

I never met Demetrius Saturday :(
I don't think I met Tawko either..

Don't hurt me

Labernash

Smash Lord
Whoops I totally forgot about Demetrius! I brought him though! And Tawko was sick and couldn't make it. :(

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Xyro you can not beat our top 3. Me mini and Labernash.

You can beat the other guys maybe cause low tiers and what not/Tawko doesn't really play MU's

Xyro77

There are no mind games being used. You guys are literal wimps and will go mk vs me. Poo poo players who dont know MUs or suck at smash usually go top tier to cope with their lack of skill or knowledge. Ive seen it time and time again for over 10 years now (melee and brawl).

Luck is slightly in my favor because:

1. i play vs more mks (p4/pwii/sync or insert any of the billions of wimps who have a pocket mk in houston) than the low tier characters.

2. none of you have correct samus exp

3. none of you are top players so your skill cant negate MU knowledge yet

4. Tyler SUX major wang. You nerds literally lose to a GIRL who throws colored WEEDS.

Im 99% sure ill poop on Mr. GARBAGE Watch (metaknight) and LaberTRASH (kirby) but id lose to minifox (80-20 MU). The low tier heroes of your city (PyschoA$$ and RaveRetard) will fall to me as well because i am the ONLY legit low tier in this state.

When you guys get a chance, you may wanna check out www.TylerSucksPooPooOutOfStew.gov

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
We shall see. Compared to the past tournaments i have gone to, i have improved so hopefully i can keep getting better.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Lolllllllllllllll stay free. Samus is bad.
I'd use puff vs you to make it fair but for the sake of Tyler taking names ill use my main

I like how rave/psy can only win if they "wimp out and go MK" but the MK main who is also ranked higher is gonna get bodied.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Ik I'm just saying xyro's logic is flawed.

You never use MK so I'd never see you even consider him in bracket.

Rob has MK but...

Ok rob like. Here's my advice to you as of right now.

I feel as though your main issue in smash is this: you main Falcon, who's a bad character. You remedied this by picking up MK, obv. However, MK is only getting half of your attention and most of your bracket use. So basically because you main falcon your MK is bad but you go MK because falcon is bad, leaving you in a rut of bad.

My advice would be to either main solo Falcon, or main solo MK. Or, what I'd say is a good idea is, main solo MK for like. 3 tourneys or so. You'll improve a lot faster, your skill will go up, then go back to falcon, now a lot more refined at the game. This was my plan with puff but then MK and puff had similar enough play styles that I started having just as much fun in matches, and was placing better.

Or main like marth or something. Like you saw at apex MK/Oli/ICs isn't the only way~

Xyro77

I don't use logic thus it can't be flawed. Logic is for nerds. LEGENDS like myself are beyond all logic.

Oh and I DARE you to try jiggs. There is a reason why I win low tier events.

Lol you new gens literally think y'all are good. ROFLMAO!!!! You guys have no clue how good I am and I'm like #9 in my city. That's like top 2 in your pooptopia of a city.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Never said I was good, just that I could beat you. I like your confidence, it'll make you feel worse when I body you. THE ALL-POWERFUL KIRBY!!!

@SkyPirate lololololol I got hard read

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
I don't even think I'm good..I know I'm bad;;

Also, my MK is trash.

Color weed? ahaha

Whoops I totally forgot about Demetrius! I brought him though! And Tawko was sick and couldn't make it. :(
Yea, Icecream told me about Tawko. :(
Bring Demetrius so that I could meet him next time!

Top Bottom