• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two Tickets to Paradiso - Bayonetta Stage Discussion

Call_Me_Red

Smash Journeyman
Hey, all! I'm curious as to what you think the best and worst stages are for Bayo.

Personally I'd imagine tri-plats so we can get those off the top kills a little more consistently. However, I notice pros such as CaptainZach pick Lylat really often, mainly for Bullet Arts camping. Thoughts?

Phoenix_is_OK

Smash Apprentice
Lylat has somewhat close blastzones iirc, the angle make BC good from basically anywhere on the stage, Bayonetta's recovery is least affected by the ledge angle compared to most characters, and some more.

Worst stage is probably Kalos League lol. The platforms do not help and the blastzones are super far out, aka Fthrow, jab, Dash Attack won't kill until stupidly stupid high percents, off the top combos are insanely difficult, etc.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I actually really like Kalos because it's easier to get out of the ledge and the platforms give you tons of options from there.
The worst and most restrictive stage she gets is FD. You are forced to play more patient and extremely mindful of your Specials,
:196:

Call_Me_Red

Smash Journeyman
I noticed on Smashville, the platform is just the right height to interfere with Witch Twist combos. Anyway out of this or just ban Smashville every time?

I actually really like Kalos because it's easier to get out of the ledge and the platforms give you tons of options from there.
The worst and most restrictive stage she gets is FD. You are forced to play more patient and extremely mindful of your Specials,
Why would you need to be mindful of your specials?

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I noticed on Smashville, the platform is just the right height to interfere with Witch Twist combos. Anyway out of this or just ban Smashville every time?

Why would you need to be mindful of your specials?
Because the places you can land at are more limited, so you get less mixups and are more likely to get punished.

Top Bottom