• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two quick questions

weegee the green wonder

Smash Apprentice
NNID
hamby1
3DS FC
0232-9266-0923
Number one: how would you describe luigi's playstyle, I've played this game on a competitive level for about 2 years, I don't claim to be an expert, but I at least know a little about what I'm talking about. And whenever I think about his playstyle I'm just kinda "well I'm fast and I hit hard, but not that hard" etc.
Number two: what type of music would you listen to specifically to practice or play as luigi, like I listen to metal as Gannon and rock as falcon

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Luigi stays grounded like Ice Climbers to have access to his wavedash at all times. He can occasionally do short hop double aerials or SH aerial -> waveland if he spaces properly. He likes throwing out big hitboxes with relatively low lag.

As far as music goes, just listen to whatever gets you energized probably.

Top Bottom