• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two Peach Combo Tutorials by EOE

Gionni

Smash Apprentice
I don't mean any offense to Smash 4 or this video, but do we really need an article for every little thing that happens with the game?
Yes, we do, the game is still pretty young, people want to know about any new thing you can do in this game, especially those that help some underestimated characters like Peach. And finally, it's probably to keep it relevant enough and it doesn't steal time for other smash games on the site I think

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
I'll bet brainstorming these combos took awhile, huh? odds are slim that most of the other fighters won't get such presentations anytime soon...

oh well, I'll just have to make a few myself! [well... combos, anyways, unless someone asked, it wouldn't occur to me immediately to share any ideas I come up with]

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
How many time I tell.

Peach one of the strongest character in the game. I say before and now this is a futher proof.

Now where we need more combo character...

(Use Robin Front throw and thoron and you perform a real combo. I call it Thoran. Is like Robin has its own Uh-ha. But sometime can miss for the damage but 110% is more accurate.)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I am a lil sad that most of my work never gets put up. And I work my butt off for hours making vids on a daily basis about all that Peach can do, tutorials, tech, tricks, etc. I even stream everyday for 6-13 hours showing what Peach can do and even give live lessons on using her. Even websites like shoryuken has featured some of my videos on their site. That's a website mainly for traditional fighters. So Idk what the deal is here on smashboards. So i'm a lil irked by all of this. But I guess what somewhat makes up for this is I was giving credit at the start of the videos for my contribution to some of these combos.

Kurogal

Smash Apprentice
United States of America - State of California
NNID
LaharlOnKonata
I've seen a lot of nice videos and guides by even top players like Dabuz that were never featured in an article here.
Excluding partners like EMG and Rush Hour Smash, it's probably just up to the whim of the writing team if something get featured, so it's probably nothing against you personally.

If it means anything to you, I really like the anti rolling guide you made near the start of the game, and you pop up in the Top Streams side bar some times late at night.
Also I just realized that I haven't followed you anywhere or even gave that guide a like yet. I should fix that now.

The Groose

Smash Rookie
The Groose Approves of using vegetables as a means of inflicting hurt on opponents.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
HAHA! that turnip lock tho.
Oh man, my friend's gonna be happy with this.

Peach is my secondary so I might try a few of these =P

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
You know, I've been one of the most vehement and outspoken anti-S4 players in my area, and this is the first think to have ever tempted me to take a proper crack at it. Admittedly I am biased - I've been a Peach main for nigh on 12 years, but still. Fantastically well edited/useful videos ya got there. *tips hat*

peachbomr

Smash Rookie
What's so great about Peach in this game is that you can literally link any move after any move to create any unique combo you want. She's definitely has the most potential to be the most unpredictable character in the game (except if you spam Dsmash or Peach Bomber).

Poofball:3

Smash Rookie
I am a lil sad that most of my work never gets put up. And I work my butt off for hours making vids on a daily basis about all that Peach can do, tutorials, tech, tricks, etc. I even stream everyday for 6-13 hours showing what Peach can do and even give live lessons on using her. Even websites like shoryuken has featured some of my videos on their site. That's a website mainly for traditional fighters. So Idk what the deal is here on smashboards. So i'm a lil irked by all of this. But I guess what somewhat makes up for this is I was giving credit at the start of the videos for my contribution to some of these combos.
Can you plz tell me the websites? I'd like to improve my peach. I cant defend at all... I have to go complete offense... I want to learn her defensive route too

Disorient

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0602-6507-5297
Can you plz tell me the websites? I'd like to improve my peach. I cant defend at all... I have to go complete offense... I want to learn her defensive route too
Look at his guides on Youtube or visit his stream
Anyone interested in Peach tech and/or general gameplay should seriously check out DarkPch too. https://www.youtube.com/user/shade4611/videos He also streams very often, plays viewers & gives advice. http://www.twitch.tv/darkpch

Last edited:

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
And Brawl didn't have Turnip locks before huh. The fact that Peach is the most technical character in Smash-4 is quite saddening. Meh.
I don't think she's the most technical, but she's up there. Pikachu and Shulk also have quite a learning curve and more depth than most in the cast.

The_Woebegone_Jackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Faver_Jo
3DS FC
4854-6514-7143
I don't mean any offense to Smash 4 or this video, but do we really need an article for every little thing that happens with the game?
If Smashboards was what it is now back when Melee was new you can bet your socks that new or unexpected things, character specific or not, would hit the front page. You should expand into other fighting game communities if you havent already, their websites often do the same things when a new game comes out.

Last edited:

PurpleDolphin

Smash Rookie
From the beginning of Smash 3ds I've wanted to try out Peach but never was really good at her. Turnip combos just are a lot of fun to mess with. Loved the video! Probably going to try and implement this stuff into friendlies with friends when I go YOLO and play my crappy Peach!

Poofball:3

Smash Rookie
how do you pull off the jump on the first guide? short hop-dair-jump(i cant pull off)-d air-up b

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Delish, delish!!!

I tend to remind myself how much there can be to Peach sometimes has me just wonder when to sit down and truly work her out (as much as she's one of my mains)

Maybe it's time to get worked up hard.

You know, I've been one of the most vehement and outspoken anti-S4 players in my area, and this is the first think to have ever tempted me to take a proper crack at it. Admittedly I am biased - I've been a Peach main for nigh on 12 years, but still. Fantastically well edited/useful videos ya got there. *tips hat*
So you mean to say that you've been "vehemently opposed" to a game you haven't even given a chance?

Also, what does it even mean to be "anti-S4"? Like, you don't want people playing that game?

I really hope this is all just a silly misunderstanding due to poor wording on your part.

Last edited:

EOE

Smash Apprentice
how do you pull off the jump on the first guide? short hop-dair-jump(i cant pull off)-d air-up b
For the first SH D-air, the X & A inputs should be performed simultaneously (I recommend flicking with your thumb from jump to attack) so that Peach finishes her D-air animation before touching the ground, and so can double-jump into another D-air (I use C-stick for the second D-air).

HyruleSmasher

Smash Cadet
haven't got the game as of yet but... i've played a little at a game shop in my neighborhood and she is great to play with... will master her soon

Omadon

So you mean to say that you've been "vehemently opposed" to a game you haven't even given a chance?

Also, what does it even mean to be "anti-S4"? Like, you don't want people playing that game?

I really hope this is all just a silly misunderstanding due to poor wording on your part.
Actually you're totally right in how you read that. No I've not played it and yes I do generally hate it/wish it had never been created. But this isn't the place for me to have this whole rant for the seventh time. TL;DR I don't need to play something to know if I'll like it, I've read/watched enough stuff to come to a satisfactory conclusion - much in the same way I don't need to read Twilight to feel comfortable in the assumption that it's atrocious.

The important thing here though is that Peach apparently totally has options, and if I default to her I actually might not wind up clawing my eyes out. This is positive!

Actually you're totally right in how you read that. No I've not played it and yes I do generally hate it/wish it had never been created. But this isn't the place for me to have this whole rant for the seventh time. TL;DR I don't need to play something to know if I'll like it, I've read/watched enough stuff to come to a satisfactory conclusion - much in the same way I don't need to read Twilight to feel comfortable in the assumption that it's atrocious.

The important thing here though is that Peach apparently totally has options, and if I default to her I actually might not wind up clawing my eyes out. This is positive!
ahahahahahahah wow excuse my rudeness for a second but that is probably the most asinine thing I've read in my nearly six years on this site.

first of all your comparison to twilight is terrible. we're talking about an installment in a game series, containing other installments which (I assume) you have played and liked. (I assume) you haven't read any of the books in the twilight series. most people actually try out something from something they already like before dismissing it. especially before dismissing it as something that others shouldnt bother with.

second of all being "opposed" to a game, or really any any sort of reasonable pastime, hobby, or interest, is childish in the extreme. "I havent tried it, but I dont like it, and that means you all shouldnt like it either!! :mad:!"

anyway, youre right! the news section isnt a place for use to be children and lecture others on their tastes in video games. sorry about that, and have a nice day!

Omadon

ahahahahahahah wow excuse my rudeness for a second but that is probably the most asinine thing I've read in my nearly six years on this site.

first of all your comparison to twilight is terrible. we're talking about an installment in a game series, containing other installments which (I assume) you have played and liked. (I assume) you haven't read any of the books in the twilight series. most people actually try out something from something they already like before dismissing it. especially before dismissing it as something that others shouldnt bother with.

second of all being "opposed" to a game, or really any any sort of reasonable pastime, hobby, or interest, is childish in the extreme. "I havent tried it, but I dont like it, and that means you all shouldnt like it either!! :mad:!"

anyway, youre right! the news section isnt a place for use to be children and lecture others on their tastes in video games. sorry about that, and have a nice day!
Ah, for the record I don't believe for one second that I'm in any way entitled to tell people what to think about the game. I'm entitled to wish it hadn't been created in such an arse-backwards fashion, but not to tell people to agree with me. I am by no means an accurate yardstick by which enjoyment of a game should be measured. So, disagree with me by all means - but please don't put words in my mouth.

Also, actually. No - Lots of opinions of people who I respect dislike Twilight, and given a brief synopsis of the plot, and the decisions the author has made no matter how well it is written I'm pretty sure I'll hate it. Similarly - the decision to gut the game's technical depth is what I take issue with, and no matter how good it is - and I'm sure it probably is to a great many people. The knowledge that it could have been a lot better if Sakurai wasn't three quarters mad just makes me angry when I see the potential go to waste (At least in my humble opinion).[/pedantry]

ANYWAY. So, I'm finding myself wanting to be more useful in helping get Smash4 players involved in our gaming nights in Bristol and was wondering how applicable is Melee Peach to playing S4 Peach? I feel like there's an optimal level here whereby she's similar but not so similar that playing her will do horrible things to my actual Peach. Anyone jump between the two much?

Last edited:
Top Bottom