• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twitch.tv Announces Official Smash Bros Page!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
EDIT - My Reddit AMA is HERE - http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/1rluq5/ctemp_mew2kings_ama_and_lots_of_other_stuff/

plz support me at:

www.facebook.com/mewtwoking (do this instead of Friend Requesting me plz)
www.twitch.tv/mew2king
www.twitter.com/ct_mew2king

CT at:

www.facebook.com/clashtournaments (HUGE updates soon!)
www.twitch.tv/clashtournaments
www.youtube.com/clashtournaments

Also, the ClashTournaments Twitch page will soon be having:
Armada, Isai, Wizzrobe, Vex, myself, Katrina, Anti, [maybe Hax eventually], and others streaming.

The best of 64, Melee, Brawl, and PM, in additions to League, speed runs, and tournaments. (And eventually Smash 4).

This will happen EVERY WEEK starting very soon. (Isai will be Monday or Tuesday nights for example. Isai ALREADY started). http://smashboards.com/threads/weekly-twitch-tv-ssb-stream-featuring-isai-starts-11-5-8pm-pst.341866/page-3#post-15970541

Stay tuned in on the ClashTournaments facebook for updates.

spread word please!

----

If you guys know any ARTISTS (or game designers/musicians) that want to make Indie games with my friends and I, have them message my facebook page and I'll talk with them, and point them in the right direction to having a job (I'm in 2-3 projects atm). www.facebook.com/mewtwoking

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE GAMES WITH ME, FILL OUT THIS FORM - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KtSuJNyYQkH7s42ltDzvNCXHw_a42NLefE0WeaXp8Yk/viewform

and read this post too about Indie games - http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/c...mew2kings_ama_and_lots_of_other_stuff/cdoisiy

---

plz spread word for everything. That'd help a lot. Thanks!!!

Beat!

Smash Master
Could you maybe emphasize the important parts a little more clearly to make sure I'm not missing anything? I'm thinking more colour and font size changes.

(Jokes aside, good ****)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
LOL. Okay but guys seriously, can you post this to all your friends and all the smash groups on facebook and all that? I'm really trying to spread word.

Isai and Armada and all them get the VAST MAJORITY of the ad money (which should be run between matches every 20 min or so more or less). It directly supports them. Chibo/me are honest people (and he's handling that anyway if you don't trust me which you should cuz I can an asshole on the internet sometimes but I'm a fair/good/helpful person too)

so if you like any of their stuff, and want to support, isai, or armada, or anyone else, then plz spread word of this, and Like/subscribe/etc to those 6 links I posted above. thanks!!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
i think its...

Isai : 64
Armada : Melee/Pm/smash4 when it comes out (he'll start in a few weeks when we send him the equipment)
Vex - random games, speed runs, smash
Wizzy - zelda speed runs, Project M, and others
Katrina - League (diamond pro, very skilled)
me - lots of stuff but I didn't start yet
ZeRo/Anti - Brawl wifi

hax may or may not eventually do it too idk

zero/wizzy/isai already do it atm but within the month everyone should be doing it by then I am pretty sure.

rundas1234

Smash Cadet
I Stream Long island melee and project m tournaments for Crossfire Smash Tournaments.

I also stream training sessions for brawl featuring high level players.

I would like to be added to this list =)

sending a PM now!

Jtails

Smash Lord
Awesome, I'll keep this in mind, I usually stream smash casually, but I might be hosting an event in the near future!

www.twitch.tv/Jtails

also Favorited this thread <3

Luke McCloud

#NooooooDeeeeeeeeEeeeeeyyyyyyeeee
I'll be sure to pass it on to a few of my friends. Can't wait until everything is up and running.

tekkie

Smash Master
aaaaaaaaaaaaand CT is streaming league; unfollowed

edit: the top two live streams on Team Smash Bros are playing league, gg

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
aaaaaaaaaaaaand CT is streaming league; unfollowed

edit: the top two live streams on Team Smash Bros are playing league, gg
If you don't like that CT is trying to branch out to gamers beyond the Smash community, or heavens forbid appeal to Smashers who also enjoy games beyond Smash, then just don't tune in when other games are being played.
It's not like they'll be streaming League when there's a tournament going on that they should be streaming derp.

That's like saying I'm going to stop following Scar's stream because he's not playing Melee for Terrible Tuesdays.
Or maybe I'm going to stop following Ken's stream because he streams DOTA sometimes.
How about we unfollow VGBootcamp because they stream traditional fighting games too?
I'm also surprised it took you THIS long to unfollow Clash Tournaments because they also do Pokemon related stuff :yeahboi:.

aka it's stupid as hell

SCf3

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3110-5541-3784
I'm a Melee streamer and I stream everyday, if you could add me to the team that'd be great!
twitch.tv/SCf3

Dolla Pills

Smash Ace
If you guys want to get noticed you should probably make some sort of new thread. Not many will check this since it's two years old

Top Bottom