• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twin Kindergarten Ninjas of Diamond City - Kat & Ana for Smash Ultimate DLC

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Just in a few hours, we have to remember that sometimes Sakurai sometimes put another music in the list without being related to a fighter series, like "Galaga Medley" or "Noisy Notebook" from Snipperclips.
Songs from retro Namco games might as well be Pac-Man songs, with how they're used.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
This week's music is from Pokemon. According to the music theory, Kat & Ana still have a chance.

Lasatar

Smash Apprentice
Music is Pokémon, hmm? This is honestly really interesting and strange, and it could honestly go either way.

On one hand, it deconfirms the chances of any Pokémon newcomer whatsoever, be it Incineroar or not. This would also debunk Vergeben, as well as most leakers out there. It also pushes Kat & Ana's chances really high, since they don't really have any competition in the music theory by this point.

On the other hand, the fact that a Pokémon newcomer was practically a shoo-in from the start could simply mean that the Music Theory is now disproven.

Obviously the former option would be the most preferable.

Last edited:

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
Let’s take a moment to say look at the fact that this is a brand new gen 3 remix. Is Sceptile on his way?

warelander

Smash Journeyman
Not entirely related to Kat & Ana, but I really hope that Ultimate does better with Wario music then For did, then again that's not hard to do, since For's music selection for the Gamer stage is pretty awful.

Ashley's theme aka the worst one is the only vocal theme to return, the only new remix is another Ashley remix, that didn't even make it outside of Japan and two songs that aren't even Wario related.

Sure, we finally got a full Wario Land song, but even that one felt extremely half hearted in it's inclusion, since it is neither a remix, nor does it fit the stage.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Music is Pokémon, hmm? This is honestly really interesting and strange, and it could honestly go either way.

On one hand, it deconfirms the chances of any Pokémon newcomer whatsoever, be it Incineroar or not. This would also debunk Vergeben, as well as most leakers out there. It also pushes Kat & Ana's chances really high, since they don't really have any competition in the music theory by this point.

On the other hand, the fact that a Pokémon newcomer was practically a shoo-in from the start could simply mean that the Music Theory is now disproven.

Obviously the former option would be the most preferable.
Yeah. If the music theory is legit then the remaining unique newcomers are most likely Kat & Ana, Elma, and Tails. We do know that they do correlate music with newcomers, as shown when they delayed AC's music so that it can be released alongside Isabelle's announcement.

Derpy619

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Derpy619
By the way, Here's a full translation of the new interview to Sakurai from Famitsu magazine:

Apologies for my absence last week. The earthquake in eastern Iburi, Hokkaido put a hold on the Nintendo Direct, as we could no longer use the original draft we had prepared.

Right, in any case… Isabelle “turns over a new leaf” in Smash Bros. Ultimate!! More than anything, you can really get a feel for how cute Isabelle’s move set is by watching the reveal trailer, don’t you think? After all, it really is a world that’s defined by “movement.”

… However, it’d be incorrect to say that we’re going to keep releasing information on new fighters until the game’s release. Up until now we’ve been revealing characters one after another a bit too quickly, so we’re going to show some restraint from this point on!

You might notice that in Smash Bros. Ultimate, Isabelle is lacking in any honorifics or titles like “Ms.” It’s the same for other characters, too: Bowser and Dedede aren’t referred to as “King” and Peach and Zelda likewise aren’t referred to as “Princess.” As a rule, we try to only use the fighters’ names themselves. Of course, you’re free to call her “Ms. Isabelle” if you like; I’d call her just “Isabelle,” though.

While Isabelle as a fighter is based on Villager, the items that she can use are different. For instance, she can ride on a swing carried by balloons as opposed to Villager’s Balloon Trip move. That being said, she is by no means an Echo Fighter for Villager.

At the core of the matter, Isabelle and Villager differ greatly in terms of both their physiques and the characters’ natures. To that end, we couldn’t make Isabelle an echo fighter. The way they move is also different – there isn’t a single shared movement.

Isabelle first appeared in the 2012 title (2013 overseas) Animal Crossing: New Leaf; in that game, all of the characters’ proportions – including the mayor – had been tweaked slightly to be a bit slimmer. In Smash Bros. Ultimate, Isabelle’s model is based on that appearance, whereas Villager is a bit shorter and stouter.

When we were considering Villager for Smash 4, there was some discussion as to whether or not we should go with the “slimmer” design from New Leaf. We ended up going in the opposite direction, to make the character feel like it had “substance.” There were two reasons for that, the first being that – more so than a character like Mario – if we changed Villager’s proportions it wouldn’t capture the character’s “personality.” The other reason being that since the Animal Crossing games play from a top-down perspective, the characters’ bodies appear shorter than they actually are.

Actually, per the original development team’s request, we made the bottom of Villager’s head a bit wider than it was in Smash 4. Each game has a certain “design” that suits it, so to be frank, I didn’t really want to do it… But somehow or other it made its way into this game.

Through and through, Smash Bros. Ultimate is a strange game. Utterly chaotic. What we wanted to do with the stages and characters we were working on could change in a matter of minutes. Make cool things cooler, and cute things cuter! Even so, we’ve been doing our very best to make sure things don’t feel out of place between those two elements. At the same time though, it really keeps things from getting boring! The team’s skills and their specific abilities allow us to pursue a certain “range” of things – there isn’t a job with as much variety as we have!

What exactly is “cool?” And what does “cute” mean, for that matter? I can’t explain it concretely, but there’s a lot of know-how involving both tangible and intangible elements. I feel like you have to consume a lot of different kinds of works for that knowledge to be useful. In the case of Smash Bros.’ characters, a lot of them come from older games. Yet, if you follow an older work too closely, you wind up not being able to make something suitable for the present. It’s important to know what elements to bring back, what to create, and how to balance those two aspects so as not to be overwhelmed by them. It’s indispensable, in fact.

Even though this game is a hodgepodge of a lot of different things, we did our best to make it so that it can stand on its own as a contemporary game while still maintaining a sense of unity. We just have a little more to go until it’s done… as planned!.

Translation by provided by Nico Thaxton on behalf of Nintendo Everything

Seems that Sakurai reduced the number of announcements for new characters but the amount planned are still the same, perhaps the number of newcomers is really low as he said before the announcement of Ridley. Maybe we'll have only one or two newcomers before the release date of the game.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
By the way, Here's a full translation of the new interview to Sakurai from Famitsu magazine:

Apologies for my absence last week. The earthquake in eastern Iburi, Hokkaido put a hold on the Nintendo Direct, as we could no longer use the original draft we had prepared.

Right, in any case… Isabelle “turns over a new leaf” in Smash Bros. Ultimate!! More than anything, you can really get a feel for how cute Isabelle’s move set is by watching the reveal trailer, don’t you think? After all, it really is a world that’s defined by “movement.”

… However, it’d be incorrect to say that we’re going to keep releasing information on new fighters until the game’s release. Up until now we’ve been revealing characters one after another a bit too quickly, so we’re going to show some restraint from this point on!

You might notice that in Smash Bros. Ultimate, Isabelle is lacking in any honorifics or titles like “Ms.” It’s the same for other characters, too: Bowser and Dedede aren’t referred to as “King” and Peach and Zelda likewise aren’t referred to as “Princess.” As a rule, we try to only use the fighters’ names themselves. Of course, you’re free to call her “Ms. Isabelle” if you like; I’d call her just “Isabelle,” though.

While Isabelle as a fighter is based on Villager, the items that she can use are different. For instance, she can ride on a swing carried by balloons as opposed to Villager’s Balloon Trip move. That being said, she is by no means an Echo Fighter for Villager.

At the core of the matter, Isabelle and Villager differ greatly in terms of both their physiques and the characters’ natures. To that end, we couldn’t make Isabelle an echo fighter. The way they move is also different – there isn’t a single shared movement.

Isabelle first appeared in the 2012 title (2013 overseas) Animal Crossing: New Leaf; in that game, all of the characters’ proportions – including the mayor – had been tweaked slightly to be a bit slimmer. In Smash Bros. Ultimate, Isabelle’s model is based on that appearance, whereas Villager is a bit shorter and stouter.

When we were considering Villager for Smash 4, there was some discussion as to whether or not we should go with the “slimmer” design from New Leaf. We ended up going in the opposite direction, to make the character feel like it had “substance.” There were two reasons for that, the first being that – more so than a character like Mario – if we changed Villager’s proportions it wouldn’t capture the character’s “personality.” The other reason being that since the Animal Crossing games play from a top-down perspective, the characters’ bodies appear shorter than they actually are.

Actually, per the original development team’s request, we made the bottom of Villager’s head a bit wider than it was in Smash 4. Each game has a certain “design” that suits it, so to be frank, I didn’t really want to do it… But somehow or other it made its way into this game.

Through and through, Smash Bros. Ultimate is a strange game. Utterly chaotic. What we wanted to do with the stages and characters we were working on could change in a matter of minutes. Make cool things cooler, and cute things cuter! Even so, we’ve been doing our very best to make sure things don’t feel out of place between those two elements. At the same time though, it really keeps things from getting boring! The team’s skills and their specific abilities allow us to pursue a certain “range” of things – there isn’t a job with as much variety as we have!

What exactly is “cool?” And what does “cute” mean, for that matter? I can’t explain it concretely, but there’s a lot of know-how involving both tangible and intangible elements. I feel like you have to consume a lot of different kinds of works for that knowledge to be useful. In the case of Smash Bros.’ characters, a lot of them come from older games. Yet, if you follow an older work too closely, you wind up not being able to make something suitable for the present. It’s important to know what elements to bring back, what to create, and how to balance those two aspects so as not to be overwhelmed by them. It’s indispensable, in fact.

Even though this game is a hodgepodge of a lot of different things, we did our best to make it so that it can stand on its own as a contemporary game while still maintaining a sense of unity. We just have a little more to go until it’s done… as planned!.

Seems that Sakurai reduced the number of announcements for new characters but the amount planned are still the same, perhaps the number of newcomers is really low as he said before the announcement of Ridley. Maybe we'll have only one or two newcomers before the release date of the game.
I took that as meaning that they are slowing down the pace of the reveals rather than there being a very small amount of newcomers left to reveal.

warelander

Smash Journeyman
Huh, all of the sudden Nintendo is coming out with a character trailer for Mona, in order to promote WarioWare Gold.
It’s short, but certainly an enjoyable little video that details the history of the character.

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole Ware cast (including Kat & Ana, naturally) got this treatment.

Either way, Nintendo is being surprisingly devoted when it comes to pushing WarioWare Gold in Japan and seeing Mona get this kind advertisement first gives me a fair amount of hope that the days of excessive Ashley-only stuff are finally numbered, which could translate into great things for the entire Ware crew.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Huh, all of the sudden Nintendo is coming out with a character trailer for Mona, in order to promote WarioWare Gold.
It’s short, but certainly an enjoyable little video that details the history of the character.

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole Ware cast (including Kat & Ana, naturally) got this treatment.

Either way, Nintendo is being surprisingly devoted when it comes to pushing WarioWare Gold in Japan and seeing Mona get this kind advertisement first gives me a fair amount of hope that the days of excessive Ashley-only stuff are finally numbered, which could translate into great things for the entire Ware crew.
While I’m more than certain that Mona isn’t the only WarioWare character that Nintendo intends to do these little “character legacy” mini-videos for (she’s most likely just the first of a series of these), I feel like something just HAS to be said about the fact that Nintendo decided to kick off this little mini-series of videos off with her, and NOT Ashley (or even Jimmy T., for that matter).

Mind you, Ashley’s pretty much one of the few (if not the only) things people ever seem to take notice of outside of the Big Wah himself in this day and age (at least in regards to WarioWare itself), all while leaving characters like Mona to the wayside (despite her notable prominence within this series).

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

Yeah, I've been thinking that Ashley's overexposure is burning out at this point. Ashley being an AT once again is the wake-up call the WW fanbase needed after all this time.

Nice, detailed reasoning for Isabelle, I'll repost that in her support thread.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Yeah, I've been thinking that Ashley's overexposure is burning out at this point. Ashley being an AT once again is the wake-up call the WW fanbase needed after all this time.
Yeah. Ashley being an AT again opened the floodgates to allow all of these cool and unique characters to have a chance of getting in.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Yeah. Ashley being an AT again opened the floodgates to allow all of these cool and unique characters to have a chance of getting in.
You know, I've sort of found it quite interesting how when Ashley was de-confirmed as a playable character back in Smash 4, the desire for another Wario character to be playable instead of her wasn't anywhere near as vocal as it is now.

I mean, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it had to do with the lackluster sales of Game & Wario, when compared to WarioWare Gold's more successful venture.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
You know, I've sort of found it quite interesting how when Ashley was de-confirmed as a playable character back in Smash 4, the desire for another Wario character to be playable instead of her wasn't anywhere near as vocal as it is now.

I mean, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it had to do with the lackluster sales of Game & Wario, when compared to WarioWare Gold's more successful venture.
If G&W was released years later like with Star Fox Zero, it's almost a given that the fanbase fervor would still be intense by the time Smash 4 happened.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I don't think it would'vem ade much of a difference because honestly, even disregarding the controversial change of formula, G&W just kind of blows
Yeah, but at least the fans would have asked for WW characters harder in the ballot before ending up with the tech demo that called itself a Ware entry. At this stage, we'd be lucky to even get one newcomer from the series.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Yeah, but at least the fans would have asked for WW characters harder in the ballot before ending up with the tech demo that called itself a Ware entry. At this stage, we'd be lucky to even get one newcomer from the series.
By the way, Game & Wario was not originally intended to be a WarioWare game. Also, this is the 300th post on this thread.

Derpy619

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Derpy619
Well, i have to say that Game & Wario Is one of my favorite games for the WiiU (Only being surpassed by MK8 and Smash), the game gave to the Warioware series some freshness and innovation, showing the characters with other roles beyond being only secondary characters.
I'll be waiting more of those promotional videos, showing the rest of the Warioware crew (I'd like to see the Kat-Ana and Dribble-Spitz new videos).
By the way, i think that a little voice dub would have been better for the Mona's new video

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Yeah. I think that WarioWare Gold's success, combined with Ashley being deconfirmed, has allowed people to entertain the idea of other WarioWare characters getting in.

Derpy619

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Derpy619
A little curiosity to take into consideration: in the Japanese section of the smashbros website, when sakurai shows a daily entry of the playable characters (and even assist trophies), he uploads with some characters a little information about the origin of them, alongside their respective boxart. This could be a special case for the Warioware series and the posibility of a new character of the same one, since sakurai uploaded the wario (character) information with a promotional of his new game, leaving aside the original Warioware Inc (GBA) boxart and info, being able to fill that gap possible characters like Mona, Jimmy-T, 9-Volt, or the reason of this thread: Kat & Ana

Lasatar

Smash Apprentice
A little curiosity to take into consideration: in the Japanese section of the smashbros website, when sakurai shows a daily entry of the playable characters (and even assist trophies), he uploads with some characters a little information about the origin of them, alongside their respective boxart. This could be a special case for the Warioware series and the posibility of a new character of the same one, since sakurai uploaded the wario (character) information with a promotional of his new game, leaving aside the original Warioware Inc (GBA) boxart and info, being able to fill that gap possible characters like Mona, Jimmy-T, 9-Volt, or the reason of this thread: Kat & Ana
Wario technically first appeared in Super Mario Land 2, and not in WarioWare Inc., so this argument doesn't hold much water, but still, it could be worth considering, since if it hasn't been showcased, then there's still a bit of a chance that one of the OG WarioWare characters could make it in. And Kat & Ana definitely fulfil that condition.

Derpy619

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Derpy619
Wario technically first appeared in Super Mario Land 2, and not in WarioWare Inc., so this argument doesn't hold much water, but still, it could be worth considering, since if it hasn't been showcaslímites mythere's still a bit of a chance that one of the OG WarioWare characters could make it in. And Kat & Ana definitely fulfil that condition.
You're right, i forgot the fact that wario was originally born in Mario Land 2, i limited my perspecive for a warioware character
By the way, the Mario's blog update was published with the Super Mario Bros references, and not for the first Donkey Kong game (the game where Mario born).

Last edited:

warelander

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Wario was a special case since his blog post fell on the same day as the japanese release of a new Wario game, which made for convenient advertising.

If nothing else it shows that Sakurai is willing to help give the series a push and I have a easy time believing that he would add a Ware character without question, if he ever toyed with the idea or was approached by Nintendo to, let's say add Mona or Kat & Ana as DLC newcomers, to help promote a upcoming WarioWare game on Switch.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Wario technically first appeared in Super Mario Land 2, and not in WarioWare Inc., so this argument doesn't hold much water, but still, it could be worth considering, since if it hasn't been showcased, then there's still a bit of a chance that one of the OG WarioWare characters could make it in. And Kat & Ana definitely fulfil that condition.
You're right, i forgot the fact that wario was originally born in Mario Land 2, i limited my perspecive for a warioware character
By the way, the Mario's blog update was published with the Super Mario Bros references, and not for the first Donkey Kong game (the game where Mario born).
Another curious blog post was for Peach showcasing her DS outing Super Princess Peach, and not her first playable appearance in Super Mario Bros. 2 (Super Mario Bros. is already showcased as Mario's breakthrough game), so some of these posts must definitely factor into something.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I support too!

They're very fun characters, and also really cute!
Yes, yes they are.
I'm still surprised they deconfirmed Ashley so early on, rather than save her for dlc (tho some people think she can still be changed to playable, which i think is possible..)

But I think kat and ana have even more of a chance now that Isabelle showed up as a semi-clone character. They wouldnt be hard to make with the Icey's data.
Any WW representation would be cool to see, and I think deserved too..

warelander

Smash Journeyman
Wario is a rather unique Series to discuss when it comes to newcomers, when you think about it.

Because Wario has no unified supporting cast between his own two series or his appearences in Mario games and neither Land or Ware is really any more spin off or main series then the other, there is really no definitive second rep for his franchise, but rather just a number of stray contenders:

-First is Waluigi, who isn't even a Wario series character, but so heavily associated with Wario that he kind of overshadows the actual Wario characters.

-Then there's Captain Syrup, who is the most recurring Land character and managed to remain popular with Mario and Wario fans, despite Nintendo giving her nothing since Shake It, with the latter case also being her biggest obstacle.

-Mona and Jimmy are arguably the closest things to co-stars that WarioWare has.

-Kat and Ana are the most recurring Wario Series characters period and have had a healthy history with Smash.

-Ashley has a loud following, especially in Japan and was promoted quite a bit by Nintendo, which has since died down.

-9-Volt is another fan favorite and fits well into the Nintendo crossover theme, given the Nintendo theme of his stages.

I'd say these are all the main contenders (with two out of the running) and I am by far the strongest in the Kat & Ana camp, but Wario is a rather curious case, where there really isn't a true second face that defines his franchise, ala' Diddy, Zelda or Luigi.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Wario is a rather unique Series to discuss when it comes to newcomers, when you think about it.

Because Wario has no unified supporting cast between his own two series or his appearences in Mario games and neither Land or Ware is really any more spin off or main series then the other, there is really no definitive second rep for his franchise, but rather just a number of stray contenders:

-First is Waluigi, who isn't even a Wario series character, but so heavily associated with Wario that he kind of overshadows the actual Wario characters.

-Then there's Captain Syrup, who is the most recurring Land character and managed to remain popular with Mario and Wario fans, despite Nintendo giving her nothing since Shake It, with the latter case also being her biggest obstacle.

-Mona and Jimmy are arguably the closest things to co-stars that WarioWare has.

-Kat and Ana are the most recurring Wario Series characters period and have had a healthy history with Smash.

-Ashley has a loud following, especially in Japan and was promoted quite a bit by Nintendo, which has since died down.

-9-Volt is another fan favorite and fits well into the Nintendo crossover theme, given the Nintendo theme of his stages.

I'd say these are all the main contenders (with two out of the running) and I am by far the strongest in the Kat & Ana camp, but Wario is a rather curious case, where there really isn't a true second face that defines his franchise, ala' Diddy, Zelda or Luigi.
Yeah. Wario has no true secondary protagonist, which makes it somewhat hard to figure out which characters can get in. Waluigi and Ashley are already knocked out of the running, and Jimmy T is most likely still a stage cameo on WarioWare Inc, which rules him out too. They are heavily ignoring Wario Land so I highly doubt that Captain Syrup is in. It's really down to just Mona, Kat & Ana, and 9-Volt at this point. All 3 of them have a decent shot of getting in.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I think Mona would be hard to make a moveset for, just like Ashley, so even though I'd love to have her in, I really do feel Kat & Ana have a good chance.
Captain Syrup would be cool too, honestly, but im not sure most people even know who she is.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I think Mona would be hard to make a moveset for, just like Ashley, so even though I'd love to have her in, I really do feel Kat & Ana have a good chance.
Captain Syrup would be cool too, honestly, but im not sure most people even know who she is.
Maybe so, yet it's not like that sort of thing ever stopped Sakurai before. :ultfalcon::ulticeclimbers::ultrob::ultduckhunt::ultwiifittrainer::ultfox:

Although the twins are definitely the easiest to do a moveset for, since the Icies can serve as a template. Plus I'm sure Sakurai is dying for an excuse to finally have katana wielders that are actually known worldwide.

For the Syrup argument. I mean, we got a fanbase here for Geno, who most likely is even lesser known amongst the general public, so I think she would stand a chance if she had huge backing like him.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Maybe so, yet it's not like that sort of thing ever stopped Sakurai before. :ultfalcon::ulticeclimbers::ultrob::ultduckhunt::ultwiifittrainer::ultfox:

Although the twins are definitely the easiest to do a moveset for, since the Icies can serve as a template. Plus I'm sure Sakurai is dying for an excuse to finally have katana wielders that are actually known worldwide.

For the Syrup argument. I mean, we got a fanbase here for Geno, who most likely is even lesser known amongst the general public, so I think she would stand a chance if she had huge backing like him.
Sure, though mario rpg was much more of a cult classic than some instances from wario land.

Looking forward to seeing what comes in a next direct in whatever case :)

Derpy619

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Derpy619
Well, with the remaining time that nintendo has to develop and release the game, i'd put Kat & Ana due to the ease of giving them movesets. I think mona deserves more that place due to the popularity, but we talking about a game that will be released in almost 2 months. Characters with high global demand like inkling, Ridley, and King K.Rool, probably were developed even before the announcement of the Nintendo Switch console, the echo fighters (and isabelle i think) ,were planned in the almost final stage of the development of the game. If i were sakurai, and if i had to choose between Kat & Ana or Mona, my decision would be based in the time availability that i would have, choosing between facility(K&A) or popularity(Mona).

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Well, with the remaining time that nintendo has to develop and release the game, i'd put Kat & Ana due to the ease of giving them movesets. I think mona deserves more that place due to the popularity, but we talking about a game that will be released in almost 2 months. Characters with high global demand like inkling, Ridley, and King K.Rool, probably were developed even before the announcement of the Nintendo Switch console, the echo fighters (and isabelle i think) ,were planned in the almost final stage of the development of the game. If i were sakurai, and if i had to choose between Kat & Ana or Mona, my decision would be based in the time availability that i would have, choosing between facility(K&A) or popularity(Mona).
They had to make this choice before. It was during Brawl's development and they had to choose between Wolf and Krystal for the new Star Fox rep. Wolf got in because he was easier to implement than Krystal, despite the fact that Krystal was more popular.

Derpy619

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Derpy619
Well, it seems that soon there will be a smash direct or a new character video reveal, due to the hidden videos that have been uploaded in the smashbros japanese YouTube channel, and the erased "new" label of Isabelle in the website character section, i hope to see a new character soon (of course, if they were to show us Kat &Ana, that would be better)

warelander

Smash Journeyman
Even beyond that piece of evidence I could see a Smash Direct easily happen in October, after all the game drops in December, the last Smash Direct was back in August and the game was first properly shown at E3 back in June.

That way we would have had one major info dump every other month, it just makes sense to me, especially since a Direct in November strikes me as just a little late.

warelander

Smash Journeyman
On a different note, you guys fans of Kat and Ana's Split Screen challenge mode in WarioWare Gold? If you are then good news, because the music from that mode has been ripped a while ago:

Last edited:
Top Bottom