• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight of Smash 5 - Brawl - Ottawa, ON - Jul 5, 08

Divinokage

Smash Legend
the numbers of setups are low dependant on the number of people that are coming.. what is going on? Step it up... don't expect to go to a tournament with setups already there!

TestRider

Smash Ace
*****es don't know about my Zelda.

Sup people, been a while.

I'll come to this thing, I'm kinda curious to see how a Brawl tournament is going to turn out. Chet, we teaming?

Envelope

Smash Rookie
i guess you can register me for singles, and maybe doubles but i dont know my buddies handle i guess ill edit or repost when i figure that out

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I might as well enlist now.

Put me down for singles and me and Kage for teams, we'll get you a teamname later on.

Ans yes, crews would be awesome.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Sorry for the late notice, I just found out about this and maybe more people from the Mississauga/Toronto area will be coming to this!

Damax

Smash Lord
Test what do ya say? you might be too slow but I'll fix that! LOL jk wanna team up? we can think of something, you could go Lucas if I use sonic, they wouldn't be able to use the chain throw for more than .5 sec since it takes me a second to run the whole stage.

GenER!X

Smash Rookie
this is worldjem7 btw

hey cameron sign me, KingAce, and Percon to this too

We are confirmed to need housing. I'd like to house with you again if you'll have us.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Guys, Sign KingAce + Percon for doubles. Team name is "Pretty Cool Guys". Thanks very much

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
test: that's kinda ********

edit: that was related to the lucas sonic idea

chet: aaaaAAHHhahahha

also, until a new name is chosen for our team name, our temporary name is "Solid Snake". and no, I do not play snake.

SSB noob

Smash Rookie
hey sry, take me off the list; i just found out yesterday that im going on vacation and leaving the same day of tournament, so by the time it starts ill already be on a plane and far away :/

Fogel

Smash Lord
41 people registered so far, and only 3 TVs...let's step it up guys. We need more TVs or we won't even be able to get through one event!

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Holly! We're gonna have a regular old strong Toronto pressence here!

Hey guys, how about this for crews....

North vs south:
Ottawa+Montreal vs Toronto+ Niagra

You all know that sounds more than AWESOME.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Wooo!!! Hey nate your forgetting sauga :( well Im the only sauga guy thats going but still lol

Damax

Smash Lord
ok so test don't want to team with me?

don't expect me there then. I don't plan to watch doubles till singles or drive 4 hours for half a day specially when there's not enough set ups to get friendlies.

Miller

Smash Lord
Man, I hope some of Niagara comes down.

I should be attending, if not Ill post saying I cant come

Put me on that list :D

Top Bottom