• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSM Zero believes Lucario to be top tier

Drifting

Smash Cadet
NNID
Driftie
In Zero's newest tier list video series, he has gone all the way from bottom to high tiers.

Lucario is yet to appear.

Discuss.
:yeahboi:

hoppyKnitz

Smash Cadet
i bet on he forgot kappa

jk idk, if he rly didnt mention lucario (i didnt watch them so idk myself) i bet hes working on lucario and hes gonna be op lol

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Maybe he just really hates Lucario and he skipped him on purpose. :troll:

After all, doesn't he believe that Lucario is a janky character? How "a character shouldn't be rewarded for playing poorly" and all that?

Drifting

Smash Cadet
NNID
Driftie
Maybe he just really hates Lucario and he skipped him on purpose. :troll:

After all, doesn't he believe that Lucario is a janky character? How "a character shouldn't be rewarded for playing poorly" and all that?
Nope, That's Mew2King lol. I remember what you mean though.

Noponis

Smash Rookie
Honestly I think what he said about Lucario really sounds like the perspective of someone who never played the character really
I do think Lucario is really good, but not quite as good as he claims and his downplaying of Lucario's shortcomings are silly

Twisted Jokerr

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4442-1237-4201
Characters with Reflectors, Projectile-Absorbing Specials and Defensive Hitbox Projectiles (i.e. Link/Tinks Bombs and Olimar/Alphs Pikmin) make fighting Lucario less stress inducing due to how we could AS camp. Lucario isn't top tier, but you could argue he is high tier.

ChikiLucario

Smash Cadet
I think he's mid-low tier, honestly. With all the Clouds and Sheiks running around, Lucario becomes less and less relevant

Zero's never really played Lucario so I doubt he knows what he's talking about. Lucario's frame data is trash and other characters either run circles around him or wall him out.

Proof is when Zero said "It doesn't matter what you do as Lucario"; I don't want to take it out of context or decipher it in one way when he meant something else, but it certainly does matter what a lucario player does since he's so easy to punish. Very few moves that Lucario has are safe on shield, and you have to space it (f-tilt, d-air) fairly well; everything else is only safe at stupidly high percents such as fsmash which has a lot of shield stun, but at that point you'll die to an f-tilt from sheik or a limit cross slash

Last edited:

hoppyKnitz

Smash Cadet
yeah i agree with chiki, though he seems op just by his aura stuff, i dont think that knstantly makes him top tier

Top Bottom