• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA Presents: SMASHACRE FROSTBITE Melee/Brawl/64/PM - December 7th, 2013 - Scotch Plains, New Jersey

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer

Please click here to preregister!
Note: All information posted may be subject to change at ANY time.

Facebook group event: click here.

Hosted by The Smash Affiliates

Date:
December 7th-8th, 2013 (Melee/Brawl/64/PM)
Time: 10 AM - Closing
Registration starts at 10 AM

2400 North Avenue,
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
Venue Fee: $10 per day ($15 two day discount if you preregister online!)

Please note: We need your help! If you bring setups, you will be discounted from the venue fee.

Bringing a TV: $2 discount
Bringing a Wii/Gamecube/64: $1 discount
Bringing a Melee/Brawl Disc/64/PM: $1

Bringing the whole setup together: $5 Discount

Public Transportation

If you're taking the bus, the 113 bus will take you to a bus stop straight to the venue. The bus stop you're looking for is North Ave at Edgewood Ave. Follow North Ave and cross Crossway Pl, past the American Legion, and you'll arrive at the venue. Please check the weekend bus schedules for more information - the bus stop for the venue is between North Ave at Elm St in Westfield and South Ave at Martine Ave in Fanwood.

If you're taking the train, you want to take the Raritan Valley Line to Westfield. You'll be right on North Ave, and the venue will be a mile or so down the street. Facing away from the train station, you want to travel to the left on North Ave. You can either walk, take the bus 113 (and it'll be 3 stops away) or you can call me and I can see if it can be arranged for you to be picked up.

General Schedule:

Saturday -

Melee and Brawl Doubles
Melee and Brawl Singles (Until Top 8)

Sunday -

64 and PM Full Events
Melee and Brawl Singles Top 8

Events:

All Singles: $10
All Doubles: $10 ($5 per person)

Prizes: (For all events)

Singles:
1st place - 65% of prize
2nd place - 25% of prize
3rd place - 10% of prize

Doubles:
1st place - 65% of prize
2nd place - 25% of prize
3rd place - 10% of prize

Click the following for rulesets:

MELEE RULES

BRAWL RULES

64 RULES

PROJECT M RULES (COMING SOON)

A Message from Warrior of Zarona:

Welcome to the fourth tournament SMASHACRE series, dubbed this time as -FROSTBITE-! It'll be winter time, and this time, we're looking to do an AMAZING two day event that will include all four smash games! That's right - this event will have melee, brawl, 64, and Project M!

We have a preregistration to let us know in advanced who's coming, and by preregistering, you will get your own customized nametag with your favorite character from Melee, Brawl, or 64! If you plan on 100% coming, I highly suggest doing so on GET TICKETS above!

Even if you don't preregister, you'll still be allowed a choice of character nametags at the venue itself, but it won't be custom made for you.

Because this is a free preregistration, you won't need to pay until you are at the venue on December 7th or 8th. When you get there, please have a form of ID ready with your real name and money ready, for the smoothest transaction we can make.

Please keep in mind that since you are not paying ahead of time, we are paying for these nametags out of pocket. If you are not sure that you are no longer attending the event, please let us know by Wednesday prior to the event weekend so that we know not to make these for you. Be forewarned that if you preregister, and you do not show up at the event, you will no longer be allowed to preregister in the future.

The tournament will also be streamed by ChiboSempai from Clashtournaments! Even if you can't make the event, please support their channels and the tournament by tuning into their streams!

There will be a $10 venue fee per day for everyone who comes in, even for those who only plan to spectate the event. Though this is somewhat of an inconvenience to those who wish to only play friendlies or watch the matches, we do want to keep in mind the amount of space being taken up from those who aren't competing. Please let us know at the door whether or not you are competing in the tournament - if you cannot pay the fee, we unfortunately cannot let you enter the venue. We will NOT accept any excuses - You've been cautioned ahead of time, so please keep this in mind. If someone you know is coming who hasn't checked this thread, please let them know about the fee. You can always change your mind and choose to compete later on as long as you let us know before the event starts - pay the rest of the fee to be entered into the registration.

*PLUS IF YOU REGISTER ONLINE FOR BOTH DAYS, YOU WILL RECEIVE A DISCOUNT OF $15 TOTAL FOR BOTH DAYS, INSTEAD OF $10 EACH DAY! DON'T MISS OUT!*

If you can bring setups, you will be discounted from the venue fee accordingly to the list up top. Bringing a full setup that we'll be using will give you a $5! Setups will be used as needed, and not everyone with setups will get a discount if we do not use it, so in order to get the discount, please come as early as you can.

The most important thing that I can ask of everyone is to enjoy themselves. Please support our revived SMASHACRE series, and we'll see you guys there!

- WoZ

PS - THE SMASH AFFILIATES CREW CHALLENGE COMING SOON!!!! Stay tuned for more details!!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Thread finally updated with some details! More to come! Please free your weekend up and support this series! See you guys there!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
TSA CREW BATTLE CHALLENGE:

TSA is challenging ANY 5-man crew to an old school crew battle! We're throwing down $100 to any crew who thinks they have what it takes to take TSA down! Players include WoZ, Sensei, Copycat, Pakman, Reno, Cactuar, and more!

Here's how it works: Come to the venue on saturday and register for the crew battle. It's going to be FREE to register!

Sometime during the day, we'll have all the crew names raffled together, and the one we pick out will have an exclusive battle streamed online versus TSA!

Rules to come shortly. Let's see if you have what it takes!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Brawl and 64 rules updated into thread. General schedule also added.

Tell all your friends about this event! It's going to be hot and amazing! Don't forget to preregister for special discounts and more!!

Invis

Smash Rookie
Gluttony was a great first tournament for me so I'll be there again! Also, will doubles and singles be run at different times again for the people who want to enter into both?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i will do my best to make this with a car from MD. 2 day tournies are hard for me these days but id like to see some old heads here

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Hey all! This was updated on fb, but please keep in mind the current schedule has been changed.

Saturday -

Melee Doubles
64 Singles
Brawl Singles
Melee Singles til top 16

Sunday -

64 Doubles
Brawl Doubles
PM Both Events
Melee Top 16

Thanks!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
btw i might be asleep idk yet (i need to go to sleep like now lol) but someone tell Cactuar/Chibo/anyone else that's nearby, I'll be at 67 Wyckoff Street, New Brunswick, and my cell is 856 308 1625. someone get me plz ty (I'm on a totally ****ed backwards sleep schedule)

Top Bottom