• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trying to make a Brawl Mod (Please Help)

Asriel (Soul)

Smash Rookie
I'm Trying to create a Brawl Mod of some kind, and I need ideas for what to add, and help on adding them. At the moment, I have almost no ideas of what to do, I have a bit of experience adding character files, but I cannot model or code. I'm Specifically looking here because I am no longer on discord (for reasons I cannot say) and I don't know where else I could post this, help would be appreciated. Thanks for reading this :).

NinXDani

Smash Cadet
You could buff all or some characters, nerf, port another smash bros game, add your favorite characters, edit the music, make your own fighter...
And much more.
:)

Asriel (Soul)

Smash Rookie
You could buff all or some characters, nerf, port another smash bros game, add your favorite characters, edit the music, make your own fighter...
And much more.
:)
Thank you for the ideas, but i would also need other modders to help me out in terms of editing the characters or modeling/model importing, i already have a name for the mod, but ill keep it secret for now. The music should be easy, but me wanting to change the announcer voice wont be easy. So if you or anyone wants to pitch in, let me know :)

NinXDani

Smash Cadet
I'm very bad at the models, at Kitty Corp Meow Mix, there are a lot of people.

Top Bottom