• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trying to get into the scene. Finally joined Smashboards

TigerWalk

Smash Rookie
I finally decided to make a account here to try to get into the scene. I love Smash but i have no idea where to go besides here. I'm hoping I can get some help and hoping the community is as welcoming as its told to be. Anyways I play Smash 4 mostly and hoping people can help. Thank you:)

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here or here to socialize and have fun.

Check out the new Smash Connect forums for user based services including artwork and customization services.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

TigerWalk

Smash Rookie
Thank you Cyn Cyn but I have posted on the Alabama thread and i feel like im not going to get a response. And I hear about the Birmingham Brawl and stuff but I cant find any info on it. Or any any info on any coming up tournament in Alabama. I'm just looking for a place for me and my friend to get better and to get into the scene. If anyone can help please message me or respond on this thread

Xandra

Smash Cadet
NNID
xandrasmash
Thank you Cyn Cyn but I have posted on the Alabama thread and i feel like im not going to get a response. And I hear about the Birmingham Brawl and stuff but I cant find any info on it. Or any any info on any coming up tournament in Alabama. I'm just looking for a place for me and my friend to get better and to get into the scene. If anyone can help please message me or respond on this thread
Hey Tiger! Welcome to the fam! :D

I myself don't live in Alabama but here are a couple links I found:

https://www.facebook.com/AlabamaSmashLeague/

That's a Facebook group full of Smashers in Alabama, and they seem to talk about monthlies and casuals and all that good fun stuff, so hopefully that's helpful. As for Birmingham Brawl, while I can't provide you with any current links: it seems to happen every summer, sometime in July (usually the end, like the 30th), and the address is almost always the same. Here's a link to the Facebook event page for the most recent brawl: https://www.facebook.com/events/527693427436940

It's held yearly by a guy named Justin Joe, if that's any help.

I've said this word like 20,000 times now smh but hope this helps! Let me know if you need anything more and I'll do my best!

EDIT: Ah, sorry, didn't include anything about tournaments. I know you can find weekly/month stuff on pretty much Alabama Smash group; I don't know of any majors taking place there at the moment though.

Last edited:

TigerWalk

Smash Rookie
Hey Tiger! Welcome to the fam! :D

I myself don't live in Alabama but here are a couple links I found:

https://www.facebook.com/AlabamaSmashLeague/

That's a Facebook group full of Smashers in Alabama, and they seem to talk about monthlies and casuals and all that good fun stuff, so hopefully that's helpful. As for Birmingham Brawl, while I can't provide you with any current links: it seems to happen every summer, sometime in July (usually the end, like the 30th), and the address is almost always the same. Here's a link to the Facebook event page for the most recent brawl: https://www.facebook.com/events/527693427436940

It's held yearly by a guy named Justin Joe, if that's any help.

I've said this word like 20,000 times now smh but hope this helps! Let me know if you need anything more and I'll do my best!

EDIT: Ah, sorry, didn't include anything about tournaments. I know you can find weekly/month stuff on pretty much Alabama Smash group; I don't know of any majors taking place there at the moment though.
Thank you so much man! Great help and thank you for taking the time to do this. Really appreciate it

Top Bottom