• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trying to find Smashers in Nyora/Lang Lang/ Tooradin/South Gippsland

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Hey all,

Living out of the general smash area is a bit tough, and i wanted to know if there are any Smashers around Nyora, or even Lang Lang

Just want some practice and some good new friends who live close by and enjoy the scene.

All replies welcome.

Thank you.

Bu$

HoC
Keep searching man. There is bound to be someone around that used to play. I remember looking for people out in Wodonga to play and there were about 1 - 2 i'd never met before although it took ages.

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Thanks. But how do i go around finding them? I live in a typical farm like area, there's no game shops or arcades local to me.....

XD So disheartening.

I do have a couple of smash friends, theyre just in Frankston/Langwarrin area respectively. I think what would really lift my game is a local training partner.

JKTS

Smash Cadet
^10/10 training partner. Worth the train ride. Would smash with again.

Last edited:

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
I'm traralgon and there's another guy in morwell, not super close but train ride away.

Well, although not as extremely close as i'd like, any training is better than no training at all!

Perhaps we could have a few games sometime? I'm going to Miles Warehouse on Sunday, hopefully i can meet you and perhaps sneak in a friendly?

S.D

Smash Master
Could we play together sometime?
Of course dude, I have Fridays and Saturdays off so those are usually the best days.
Let me know when you're free - happy to host or potentially head your way.
Will PM any deets ie: address phone numbers etc.
PS did I meet you at Miles House?

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Of course dude, I have Fridays and Saturdays off so those are usually the best days.
Let me know when you're free - happy to host or potentially head your way.
Will PM any deets ie: address phone numbers etc.
PS did I meet you at Miles House?

At the moment, because i havent headed back to uni yet im basically free all week. I work Monday nights, and Saturday and Sunday mornings. So Friday during the day is the absolute best time for the both of us it seems! Perhaps we could this Friday?

I'm in the Nyora/Lang Lang area. I'll PM any personal details of mine also.

We might of met, or had very very little interactions. You might of seen me at the kebab shop haha.

S.D

Smash Master
Yeah sorry if it was only in passing, I'm always busy either playing or helping run tournaments so I don't get much time to say hi to people.
This Friday is actually my birthday so I may have stuff on during the day, but I'll let you know.

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Yeah sorry if it was only in passing, I'm always busy either playing or helping run tournaments so I don't get much time to say hi to people.
This Friday is actually my birthday so I may have stuff on during the day, but I'll let you know.
Oh damn dude. well if one of the weekends also works for you, let me know! Have the best birthday out, okay?

S.D

Smash Master
Will work something out. I'll see if FMS Kenny is available too (another local player).
Which game(s) do you play? I'm pretty much melee only, don't mind PM and not a smash 4 fan but happy to play a little.

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
I started in PM, and now i'm trying get alright at Melee. So PM and Melee would be great. But i want to try focus on Melee, because i'm a lot weaker there.

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Keep searching man. There is bound to be someone around that used to play. I remember looking for people out in Wodonga to play and there were about 1 - 2 i'd never met before although it took ages.
Also Bu$, USED to play? Why find someone who used to play if they have no desire to...well, play?

Bu$

HoC
Also Bu$, USED to play? Why find someone who used to play if they have no desire to...well, play?
I just mean there may be old school players around there that are inactive but may come back to the scene with how big it's become. If they see someone new that is keen to play, it may reignite their spark.

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
I just mean there may be old school players around there that are inactive but may come back to the scene with how big it's become. If they see someone new that is keen to play, it may reignite their spark.

Huh...okay..

How would i go about finding X person? Up here is kind of the sticks.

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Bumping this up! Is there anyone around who Plays smash???? closer to Nyora/Lang Lang/Tooradin preferred!

Top Bottom