• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trying out Wario....Anything I should know?

EarthMLG

Smash Cadet
NNID
Earthu
3DS FC
1693-2889-1535
Started trying Wario because I main Mario (HEY IT RHYMES HAHA). What should I know about him and what are some good strategies?

DirtyRoach

Smash Cadet
Chomp is really good one you can learn to land it; if you dair a shield and they're still in it, come back down with a chomp. You can jump out of side-B (One jump for side-B height, the other to cancel it) If you dair off the stage, you just die unless you're high enough or hit something. Nair is really strong, we have a great SHFFL. Chomp combos into anything you want it to. Upthrow combos non-floaties, downthrow combos floaties (chaingrabs them too, apparently) Dtilt into Fsmash is a thing once in awhile, our DACUS is pretty good, waft charges to full after 1 minute and is basically a free kill after 50-60. That's pretty much everything I can think of off the top of my head

Matasd

Smash Cadet
As a general thing with Wario its important to realize he has crazy aerial mobility. You can get out of so many things and really confuse the opponent just by shear 'weave' factor (By weave i mean ability to go back and forth within the air.) By fuxing with that you can get in and out and really just screw with your opponents perception of where you should be as a character. In my opinion that's one of warios strongest assets

Top Bottom