• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
alright cool Also PHX guys and any tucson guys bring a dollar or 2 extra so we can keep the eegees going iill try and get 2 buckets this time haha.

oksas

oak-sauce
so, like, if PM demo 2 comes out before this tourney, could we maybe have a small free/$1 buy-in side tourney for that at the March 31 tourney?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Concerning the Eegees, (probably just the brawlers I assume) took a major dump on the place with their trash. Pick up your **** or Derp will **** you up <3

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
Ya sorry about that derp the first time i brought eegees it was not as bad ill make sure to keep an eye out and try and keep it a bit cleaner.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
SmurfyEXE, and myself will probably be showing, (hopefully Seabass keeps the day off, as I do)

i want to Food MM someone, and to be real (now is the best chance of beating me) I think i'm getting Rusty, I'm only able to eat like 14 slices of pizza now, after I set the record for our city at 22.. (I took the challenge again, and I got full at 14.. :(

*sigh*

anyway I wanna food MM someone ^^

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
Jeff's easy in Falco dittos, all you need to do is dairspike him ;)

Balls Deep is confirmed to come to this tournament too, by the way :awesome:

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
What do you guys think of some sort of incorporation of Bo5 and Bo7 sets into this?

And we're starting doubles at 1 PM sharp. Registration for it will end at 12:45 PM. Let's do this stuff on time!

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
so, I was observing such talk in another thread and would like to know if anyone can teach me how to play mtg. Like I'm sure a lot of kids did, I pretty much only collected them for their art cuz dey so coo. But like, if anyone wants to play a little I'll bring my ****

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I need a ride to this, I live in Scottsdale, I can pay for carpool. If you can drive me, message me or post here.

You can also text me: 480-529-8837

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
my $h!t, my stuff, my cards in the shoe box that's been sitting in my room for years

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
so, I was observing such talk in another thread and would like to know if anyone can teach me how to play mtg. Like I'm sure a lot of kids did, I pretty much only collected them for their art cuz dey so coo. But like, if anyone wants to play a little I'll bring my ****
I could teach you.....

If I ever showed up to anything >.>

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
well... I guess I'll just lug around my backpack with my stuff in it and if anything comes up I'll just whip it out

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
ive been playing for years next event ill show you dude.

oksas

oak-sauce
I'll bring Melee. Also, I'm gonna try something cool at this tourney. Hopefully it'll work the way I want it to. We shall see. :)

Nyaaaa!~ <3

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
if it's who you told me it was going to be, then cool

if it's pi(ka)chu, you're gonna get bodied

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
if it's who you told me it was going to be, then cool

if it's pi(ka)chu, you're gonna get bodied
LOL I feel so bad cheating on Link like this, but it's neither Falco nor Pi(ka)chu, although I might play some Falco at the tourney. Dat bird iz 2gud. You can try to guess it, but the guy I thought would guess it failed to. Nobody is gonna see it coming 8D

PS Falco dittos sometime this week please! Dat bird iz 2gud.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
LOL I feel so bad cheating on Link like this, but it's neither Falco nor Pi(ka)chu, although I might play some Falco at the tourney. Dat bird iz 2gud. You can try to guess it, but the guy I thought would guess it failed to. Nobody is gonna see it coming 8D

PS Falco dittos sometime this week please! Dat bird iz 2gud.
Well, I didn't really try to guess.

If it's not a character from the Zelda franchise, then I'm completely stumped.

If "shocked" was supposed to be a hint, then I have two ideas. Is it a character that you like to play Captain Falcon against and had a bit of experience playing against from Colorado? :)

If "shocked" wasn't a hint, then my guess involves you not technically cheating on Link.

Top Bottom