• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
so I left my controller at Max's place :I
if you're lurkin, if you could give it to Kyle next time you see him that'd be cool. He'll probably see you again before I do

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
^The Brawl scene is trying to decide their Power Rankings today (to have the new PR up in time for NYTE), so if you could have the results up soon that would be awesome. <3

Adict

Smash Cadet
i know summer is coming up which means peoples finals in college and busy times, so i was curious if you guys know if you will be having another one next month, or if you guys will be too busy with college stuff/already gone home?

oksas

oak-sauce
i think last THC Tony mentioned having another in early May, too. are you from Flagstaff Adict?

Adict

Smash Cadet
nah im from fort mohave arizona. bout 3 hours west of flagstaff and some north. on the cali nevada arizona border. i just grew up with the guys from flagstaff lol

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
That works, even though I won't be showing up anyways.

Haven't decided if I'm

a) an awesome troll or

b) an awesome troll

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Hey Okami, the Phoenix Brawl scene has already had April 28th set as their next tourney for a while, and have already reserved our venue for that day. Not to mention, the tourney thread for it is also already up. So, since the date for the Tucson tourney is tentative anyway, could you possibly move it to another weekend??

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I don't want to see a Melee/Brawl tourney be significantly delayed because of a Brawl-only tourney, so I'm going to say the soonest date you listed, May 19th. Also, May 19th would be a perfect date for a subsequent tournament to our April 28th one.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I don't want to see a Melee/Brawl tourney be significantly delayed because of a Brawl-only tourney, so I'm going to say the soonest date you listed, May 19th. Also, May 19th would be a perfect date for a subsequent tournament to our April 28th one.
May 19th may work, but that means I'm going to have to not go home after school gets out. :/

Top Bottom