• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
if i wasn't saving up for nyte, and had my klipsch stolen, i'd be down for a MM.

I will bring Settlers though. As an fyi some of my numbers disappeared so my expanded board isn't playable :\\\\\\

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
we need to find a good time to play it so we don't interfere with the tournament. post-doubles, pre singles? Or food plus post-tournament Settlers?

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
we need to find a good time to play it so we don't interfere with the tournament. post-doubles, pre singles? Or food plus post-tournament Settlers?
During/before doubles or after singles. I don't want anything to stop us from starting singles at 4.

I'm going make an effort to collect money for singles at 3:30 even if doubles is still going so we can start singles even if doubles is still going and Kyle will probably arrive late even if doubles is still going.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i don't know if anyone from phx melee is going

rob, jeff, crea, and i are going to socal for a thing there (this trip was roughly planned before okami even announced this one)

apologies.

Jane

Smash Hero
anyone interested in learning settlers should definitely watch the first game that takes place (which i assume will be all people that already know how to play). i would be glad to explain everything as the game happens. then the second game could be all new players! the game takes between an hour to an hour and 45 depending on how slow people are.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
i don't know if anyone from phx melee is going

rob, jeff, crea, and i are going to socal for a thing there (this trip was roughly planned before okami even announced this one)

apologies.
I believe a Brawl car is going, so talk to them in the Brawl thread if you're from Phoenix and wanna come. Maybe they have a spare seat or something.

And no johns for the March 31st one.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I believe a Brawl car is going, so talk to them in the Brawl thread if you're from Phoenix and wanna come. Maybe they have a spare seat or something.

And no johns for the March 31st one.
axe has johns for the march 31st one, and those are for reasons that were planned way before the 3/31 one was announced.

since he's going to NWM in washington the week before that and NYTE the week after that, his work probably won't let him take off three weekends in a row

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
axe has johns for the march 31st one, and those are for reasons that were planned way before the 3/31 one was announced.

since he's going to NWM in washington the week before that and NYTE the week after that, his work probably won't let him take off three weekends in a row
I'll work on deciding on a time for an April or June tourney then.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I still don't know if Ima goin'! so that means flagstaff and phoenix melee players might not be there...I'm sorry T.T Why did I have to get an SUV???
I has moneh fo gassssssssss

Also, it would suck if no phoenix players went. I just need a lift from anyone. Flagstaffers, can you grab me on the way down... if you guys could... or are going at all.

I'll go talk to brawlers.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
YOSH, will be buying my tickets for SD Comic-Con in the morning, which may take a few hours, then I'll be heading over

So glad Melee also means there'll be more people with a Cat Card/fewer people I have to open the door for lol

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I should be able to make the tourney on the 31st, but I need a ride, I can drive to your house if you live in Phoenix and pay for carpool as well.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Pretty much, I own a wrangler and can barely get over 70 and gas is expensive these days, so 18 mpg in a 4 seater doesnt sound too appealing to me.

:phone:

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I will try to remember to request the 31st of work when I get to work.

I'll try to get 1st place without practicing ;) ;)

:phone:

Top Bottom