• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trouble Made Triple - TRAILER

T-block

B2B TST
So summer's here again, and I am once again without a job. You know what that means...

No idea when it'll be done, or even if it will be done this summer, but we can let the hype begin now ;D

~T​

Last edited:

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
should make a parody of the song 'double trouble'

or at least use the version from PPL as intro/outro music

T-block

B2B TST
Hrmm....this will most likely be delayed significantly lol... looks like I posted this too early

I managed to land a job for the summer in another city, so I'll be moving to another city in less than a week, and I'll be without constant access to a Wii. I also discovered I don't have nearly enough footage to complete my original vision.

BUT STAY TUNED

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Aww **** T-Block leaving all the PT's with blue balls.....dirty move sir, but don't worry I'm just waiting to see this man this trailer can keep me content for quite some time still.

But I will grow bored and come searching for you, so fair warning.............

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Where you moving T-block Im dying to get out of NY so I'd deff take a road trip to come poke battle you....just lemme know T-blizzy

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Well how long you working there for T-block man cause Im working for till august in NY but Ill be around by the beginning of august so if your down so am I

Vermy

Smash Champion
Y'all shoould move South.

Deep South.

Deep deep South.

To the Great Southern Land.
(That's Australia.)

CoonTail

Smash Lord
I still agree vermy.....one day my friend.....one day youll find this pokemon trainer wandering around deep under with the platapi

Buuda

Smash Apprentice
Well, Steeler needs to head to MAS and Don't Blink. I need some PT buddies. I has none irl. :'(

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
more like you need to head for SLAST or some other KsIaMo circuit event

Buuda

Smash Apprentice
Lol I would but I'm a scrub and just bum rides with my buddies to those tournaments. I'll look into it, though. (: WI/IL tourneys is where it's at though, yo. We da bess.

Top Bottom