• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trouble enabling Ken in Century Smash

thecgclan

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to 100% the game and working on the Challenges. One of them is for Ken in Century Smash. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to unlock him. He is just a small picture behind Ryu and even beating century smash doesn't unlock Ken. Any tips on this?

Thanks.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I'm trying to 100% the game and working on the Challenges. One of them is for Ken in Century Smash. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to unlock him. He is just a small picture behind Ryu and even beating century smash doesn't unlock Ken. Any tips on this?

Thanks.
I’m confused by the way this is worded. Do you mean unlock Ken, the character, or complete the challenge with his picture?

thecgclan

Smash Rookie
I’m confused by the way this is worded. Do you mean unlock Ken, the character, or complete the challenge with his picture?
Sorry. I can't unlock him within the Century Smash list. Only Ryu's picture is shown. In the right upper corner, Ken's picture is small and behind him. I have Ken unlocked in every other part of the game. There are a few of these in Century Smash. Samus/dark, Pit/dark, Ryu/Ken....One of the challenges is to use Ken to clear Century Smash, but I can't play him in it. Only Ryu.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I'll just mention that at one point, I did try to do Ken's challenge where you must complete Century Smash with ONLY special moves. However, that very challenge proved to be very tough, since most of Ken's special moves lack the KO power to defeat enemies. As a result of that, I just Golden Hammered the challenge.

Top Bottom