• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trigger Tricking in Dolphin?

shyyft

Smash Rookie
I'm using a gamecube controller with a Nintendo brand adapter, but holding r down while plugging it down does not seem to get rid of the light shield phase. Is it possible to trigger trick with direct connect in dolphin using the Nintendo adapter?

Pabmyster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pabmyster
You can just change your controller settings to eliminate the analog press altogether on whatever trigger you choose.

shyyft

Smash Rookie
You can just change your controller settings to eliminate the analog press altogether on whatever trigger you choose.
I have the Nintendo WiiU adapter which only allows for direct connect on dolphin. I'm not able to change controller settings as it reads inputs straight from the adapter. Any other ways you know of?

shyyft

Smash Rookie
Just found out about the program VJoy. Got it working! Thanks for getting me thinking there Pabmyster :-)

Top Bottom