• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Triforce of Wisdom

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Sup guys, this is a Sheik combo video by my brother KeepSpeedN. He is one of the best sheiks in the south if not the best. I just made this combo vid a couple days ago, took me a while to get all the footage up and running. Please don't make derogatory comments like, "My sheik does the same stuff, I bet I can beat him", because I highly doubt it. Unless you actually are that good then its ok. But don't post random nub stuff saying stuff like that. I really hope everyone that watches this enjoys this. And no its not setup, and at the end the Fox is not using AR, that is the speed and skill of the player.

FileFront Link: http://files.filefront.com/Triforce_of_Wisdomwmv/;6785102;;/fileinfo.html

Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCwxlwnxYiY

Songs in the Vid:Zelda_64_Awakened_Fears_of_the_Gerudo_OC_ReMix
Zelda_3_KakarikoRaveParty_OC_ReMix
Zelda_3_Crystals_Of_Kakariko_OC_ReMix

Discuss

Feedback is wanted, criticize if you like. But don't go overboard.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Z...O...M...G...

That up-B->edgehog to combo Falco on Pokemon Stadium was waaay too smexy. All the falling uairs were sweet too (especially on FoD). I could really tell that you play Fox too. Nice editing too. I liked the Fox clip at the end, y'all both press buttons really fast. lol The music was cool, but I think it made the gameplay look a little bit slower. Awesome song though. All in all, an outstanding Sheik video. I've got a lot of new things to try out now.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
Thanks alot Ares i Appreciate it man :)

i understand what you mean about the songs, i tried looking on ocremix if there was any bit faster paced songs. those were the best i found.

Editor = Shizwiz

Zoap

Smash Master
i loved the songs just have to say right off the bat.

I dont really like sheik movies as most are the same thing but I did like the drop through aerials, very creative.

Overall great vid

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
thanks alot man the songs in the combo vid = Zelda_64_Awakened_Fears_of_the_Gerudo_OC_ReMix
Zelda_3_KakarikoRaveParty_OC_ReMix
Zelda_3_Crystals_Of_Kakariko_OC_ReMix

Edit: thanks alot to X2X and Zoap

Shellshock821

Smash Apprentice
Guys Youtube link is now up,btw thank you guys for your comments.
You can thank me by telling me the secrets to Falco, or just how to get better with him in general.:)

But another thing I forgot to say, nice music for your video KeepSpeedN. As a Zelda fan I really thought it was a good touch to the video. Also can't wait for your Fox video, if the last segment of the video is any indication then it should be just as good if not better than your Sheik one.

Metal_Doc

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap nice vid SpeedN, lol, the first sheik combo video that i enjoyed watching.. The music was awesome and those combos were insane, the FoD uairs were awesome and that fox infinite at the end was insane. I can;t wait to see the fox combo video when you decide to make it.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
thanks alot Mdoc,seriously man, thank u. :) we should play sometime soon im thinkin' this weekend when i come over. thank u for the permit book 2 its good! lol!

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I liked the music and the falling uairs through FoD.

Everything else was Meh.

I counted like twice where I saw someone DI, and that CF missed almost 6 techs in a row....

Also the Up+B work was WTF?

Linguini

Smash Master
Wow, that was pretty sick man, Speedn and Shiz, you need to haul your ***** back to sefl sometime so you can destroy all of us......In other words...come to my tournament next weekend!lol

fugito348

Smash Journeyman
very nice sheik. i dun like the vid much jsut becuz sheik combos get sort of boring over time. very nice comboing with d tilts and i like the flow. nice nice cant wait for the fox!

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah Tope, a couple of times DI wasn't in there. Because some times when you DI a Dtilt or Uptilt or Ftilt, it leads to a worse combo. The person playing usually gets slapped or hit by something else, so they usually wait for the slap so they can DI that Down to tech onto the stage, unless they are too high in the air to hit the stage.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
thank u guys for ur comments. i appreciate them alot :)

DOH: i was thinking about that but idk i guess i didnt feel like adding it in

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
Wow, that was pretty sick man, Speedn and Shiz, you need to haul your ***** back to sefl sometime so you can destroy all of us......In other words...come to my tournament next weekend!lol
ill try to come man lol! i wanna c ur ganon fight with gm i heard it was pretty even in the friendlies.

Edit: srry for double post

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Really entertaining. Everytime i watch sheik combo video i get bored. But this one is a different shiek combo video :p really entertaining! Lol Shiz you falco combo video was smexy too Top Back Remix LOL!!! Aight over All 8.5/10 .. more like 9/10

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
lol thanks man, i know how u feel about sheik combo vids i use to feel like that alot. i still kinda do but i watch them anyways just to c if there is anything different they do thats good that i dont use so i can import it into my game.

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Great stuff. Alot of good kicking combinations, and some great edgeguarding. Music's not too original but it was still fairly good.

the_air_up_there7

Smash Ace
Laredo Texas (training mode), offseason :)
Yeah pretty great sheik, I liked the combos. My sheik is way better than his...... nah jk I don't even use her. The combos were muy buenos!!! :grin: But I can't belive dashiz loses to him. Is sheik a counter to falco perhaps??? I always have trouble with them. Keep smashin. Oh and by the looks of ur fox, I can't wait to see the combo vid. :)

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
Great stuff. Alot of good kicking combinations, and some great edgeguarding. Music's not too original but it was still fairly good.
thanks alot man sorry about the music i was looking for a more faster paced zelda music. the reason why i chose techno is because its like nutrual music. people who like rap rock etc would like this music to. i like the songs though :)

Yeah pretty great sheik, I liked the combos. My sheik is way better than his...... nah jk I don't even use her. The combos were muy buenos!!! :grin: But I can't belive dashiz loses to him. Is sheik a counter to falco perhaps??? I always have trouble with them. Keep smashin. Oh and by the looks of ur fox, I can't wait to see the combo vid. :)

lol thanks alot man. me and my bro actually are pretty even or he wins more. im planning to make the fox combo vid later on in the future. if there any songs u know that would go good with a fox combo vid, go ahead guys say 'em.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
yeah he has pretty good taste in music. but only some falco clips was him. the first clip was him at the beginning doing the shines trying to crouch cancel my attack so he can combo me. the next clip of a falco i think on ys wasn't him. some other falco. i don't remember well, but if you saw a close match, then it was his falco.

Nurok

Smash Lord
o..m..g..
that fox just did like
what 10 jc shines in like a few seconds? **** who was that fox?
I liked the video-good comboes, good music.
i like ur use of the dair to grab and stuff good stuff.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
that was my fox. my brother dashizwiz taught me how to do that. he can do like 15 with Fox, that clip was a while ago, me and him both can do like 15 with fox.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
awesome video speedN. the combos were pretty cool, I especially liked how you used the Up B to start combos. Really creative, never thought about doing that...

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
every1 has their own taste in music. even if i woulda found what u wanted most likely rap the rockers or whoever listen to other music wouldn't have liked it so i use techno as a neutral thing

edit: thanks though about the vid

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
you have to make a fox combo video showing your nasty speed with the shines and whatnot. being a fox player myself maybe i could learn a thing or two..or 10

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Hey lil' brother good video. I DL'ed it at Grandma's house and saw it while getting ready to go to work. Great job Shiz for making this great combo vid. and KSN for being so good with Sheik and Fox.

Top Bottom