• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Triforce of Power: Show us Your Swagger

vertime

Smash Apprentice
All these awesome combos and I'm over here spamming "sideb -> downb -> upthrow -> uair -> downb -> GG"
But seriously, these combos make me want to play Zelda even though I've always been absolutely trash at her.

Last edited:

4tlas

Smash Lord
All these awesome combos and I'm over here spamming "sideb -> downb -> upthrow -> uair -> downb -> GG"
But seriously, these combos make me want to play Zelda even though I've always been absolutely trash at her.
It took me a minute to realize you play Snake.

At first I was like "uh, I mean I guess Dins explosion -> Transform -> Sheik kill off the top -> Transform back is pretty good too"

vertime

Smash Apprentice
It took me a minute to realize you play Snake.

At first I was like "uh, I mean I guess Dins explosion -> Transform -> Sheik kill off the top -> Transform back is pretty good too"
SNAAAAAKE EAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEER
Also gonna go ahead and say that the combo MIGHT (I don't know) not work with Zelda all the too well

Last edited:

Drsms

Smash Cadet
How is this GIF so smooth? Is it sped up or is your Netplay connection fast?
I guess my connection is fast? i didn't speed anything up i just giff'd it right from the obs recording. I do run dolphin at 3x native though so that probably has something to do with it.

Top Bottom