• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Triforce Ganondorf Mod

KoyMcCloud

Smash Rookie
I was wondering, is their anyway to edit the motion or the fitganon to hide the sword? I just prefer it when he pulls the sword out of nowhere, if that is doable.

YasashikazeSeiken

Smash Rookie
Hey, as a heads up, the up smash on Mage Form still glitches out fairly frequently, teleporting me randomly. I don't have any particular log files, but I will say that I do have a good chunk of custom stages, music, and a skin or two added to my build.

Last edited:

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
K KoyMcCloud BronzeGreekGod knows Ashingda, and helped with this mod. Ashingda, BGG and I all worked on these(being both mods. I helped BGG with animations for his.) together, more or less. To get rid of the sword you need to PSA it out. It's one of the model changer codes in the FitGanon.pac.

Y YasashikazeSeiken I've had that issue from time to time as well. I'll try to look into it.

Last edited:

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
Dunno if this is still going or not. Ashingda hasn't been on in quite a while... but I decided to go and do something for it anyway.

Just updated the Sword Modes SpecialLw. Extended the ending of it so it doesn't snap back so quickly. Also changed up the end too so it makes more sense. If anyone wants it, just let me know and I'll post a link to the animation. It will have movement to it... I just didn't add it yet so you can see the whole thing first.

Last edited:

KoyMcCloud

Smash Rookie
Dunno if this is still going or not. Ashingda hasn't been on in quite a while... but I decided to go and do something for it anyway.

Just updated the Sword Modes SpecialLw. Extended the ending of it so it doesn't snap back so quickly. Also changed up the end too so it makes more sense. If anyone wants it, just let me know and I'll post a link to the animation. It will have movement to it... I just didn't add it yet so you can see the whole thing first.
I'd be interested in that!

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
Oh... yeah, I didn't touch that yet. I could probably do something with it. Maybe...

Edit: Got some in-game pics of the animation.

Edit:2 Before anyone DL's the animation and tries to use it... I think it puts the FitMotion over the limit, for some odd reason. Let me try and fix that issue.

Last edited:

TheMajesticMrL

Smash Rookie
Probably one of the best Ganondorf mods out there. Excellent job on this! Ton of fun to switch mid-battle, it makes gameplay really interesting.

KoyMcCloud

Smash Rookie
So here's a question, anyone know how to change sword models? Like how in project m, when you played Ganon in one of his OOT outfits, he had a different sword? Is that doable with this at all?

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
So here's a question, anyone know how to change sword models? Like how in project m, when you played Ganon in one of his OOT outfits, he had a different sword? Is that doable with this at all?
It probably is possible, but will require brawlbox and the actual sword model to be edited to fit the hitbox. I'll see if i can change the sword. I actually have an old version with the melee sword that I requested a long time ago. You might find it if you look in this thread.

KoyMcCloud

Smash Rookie
It probably is possible, but will require brawlbox and the actual sword model to be edited to fit the hitbox. I'll see if i can change the sword. I actually have an old version with the melee sword that I requested a long time ago. You might find it if you look in this thread.
Is their anyway to utilize the sword model from the project m ganondorf?

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
Is their anyway to utilize the sword model from the project m ganondorf?
The one from PM ganondorf is most likely not long enough to fit the hitbox (i could be wrong though). And besides, I already got the sword model injected into the new version and I just have to test it to make sure everything works alright and that the hitboxes are matched up to the sword model.

KoyMcCloud

Smash Rookie
The one from PM ganondorf is most likely not long enough to fit the hitbox (i could be wrong though). And besides, I already got the sword model injected into the new version and I just have to test it to make sure everything works alright and that the hitboxes are matched up to the sword model.
Oh, alright, sweet. So will you be able to just replace the sword for the OOT Ganon suits, or does it have to be all of them?

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
Oh, alright, sweet. So will you be able to just replace the sword for the OOT Ganon suits, or does it have to be all of them?
I can't change the sword without it being used on all the costumes. Also, the attack that happens when you hold down taunt still has the TP sword. Don't know how to fix that.

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
There's a way to do it. Ashingda just took out the second sword to save space for his mod. That's the only reason it's not there at present. The last time he was asked, he said it was possible. But he's been quiet ever since. Life probably took over. It happens.

Oh and the animation I posted should work just fine... Mine just froze because my FitMotion was too large. So I just got rid of a few animations and it works fine now. Some I have are pretty long.

KoyMcCloud

Smash Rookie
There's a way to do it. Ashingda just took out the second sword to save space for his mod. That's the only reason it's not there at present. The last time he was asked, he said it was possible. But he's been quiet ever since. Life probably took over. It happens.

Oh and the animation I posted should work just fine... Mine just froze because my FitMotion was too large. So I just got rid of a few animations and it works fine now. Some I have are pretty long.
So it is doable... hmmm...

KoyMcCloud

Smash Rookie
Well... crap. On to other things then, anyone know how to exactly render the sword on the back of Ganon invisible? Make it so he just pulls the sword out of nowhere, like he usually does? I've tried to do it myself, but it keeps ending in a muddled mess. Any help would be appreciated.

KoyMcCloud

Smash Rookie
Oh, I did have on more question. When ganondorf is set to default, with the dark choke, dark kick, etc, is their anyway to turn his deflect back into ganon punch, and he only has deflect when using the up taunt to be magic ganon?

TheMajesticMrL

Smash Rookie
Oh, I did have on more question. When ganondorf is set to default, with the dark choke, dark kick, etc, is their anyway to turn his deflect back into ganon punch, and he only has deflect when using the up taunt to be magic ganon?
Was actually wondering this myself.
I know the sword taunt acts as a Warlock Punch if you hold it long enough but I think the cape should be replaced with Warlock Punch in his fists mode. That's just my opinion.

KoyMcCloud

Smash Rookie
Alright, time to bump this thread with a new question. Anyway to put this on regular Brawl with out it freezing?

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
Alright, time to bump this thread with a new question. Anyway to put this on regular Brawl with out it freezing?
No, it is made for PM and I can assume trying to l-cancel or airdodge will crash the game. (it happened to me while using a vBrawl goku psa in project M)

Last edited:

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
There hasn't been any news from Ashingda in months. So who knows at this point? I sure don't.

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
It's been forever since I checked back here. Anybody heard from Ashingda?

Last edited:
Top Bottom