• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Triforce 5

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Ever since the Ocarina of Time Medley was updated from smashbros.com, I've wanted to make a combo video. Due to complications and misunderstandings, there was a delay of a couple of days. But after non-stop-no-life work, I pulled out an eleven minute video!

Before anyone says, "Your ____ could be a little better," etc.,
This is not me playing. All of the players were credited at the end.

I am personally aware of only one problem, which annoys me to bits:
When Saria's Theme starts, it doesn't fit as well as I would've hoped.
But no matter, I truely did work my best at it.
If there are any other things to work on, please comment here about them.

And before anyone asks, yes, that IS me singing at the end credits.
It's like... my trademark? IDK, I thought it'd be fun.
It took me a while, so please watch it all, and leave a comment here.

http://files.filefront.com/Triforce+5wmv/;7905005;;/fileinfo.html
FileFront because YouTube is crap quality.

alejandroidex

Smash Apprentice
Finally i can see your work.. so nice. great idea creating a all zelda saga characters combo. i already DL for my Collection Vids.

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
gj not putting it on pootube and having some respect for your work. will edit once i watch it.

a couple of the combo's werent even combo's it just looked like a normal part of a match but other than that it was a entertaining movie but it seemed alittle slow for me.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Finally i can see your work.. so nice. great idea creating a all zelda saga characters combo. i already DL for my Collection Vids.
Heheh, thanks - for a few things ;)

gj not putting it on pootube and having some respect for your work. will edit once i watch it.

a couple of the combo's werent even combo's it just looked like a normal part of a match but other than that it was a entertaining movie but it seemed alittle slow for me.
Actually, I am aware of those couple parts. There are only two if I recall, and they were only added to fit the music. (Zelda part at the begining song, and Sheik at her own section).
I tried to keep the video organized in it's own way... :p

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Marth/Falco Pro, even if I wanted to upload it at craptube, it won't allow me.
It's over 10 minutes, which is it's limit.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
lol this video inspired me to play the Zelda games again lol and play more Link in smash

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
^^^^
I'd much rather prefer Young Link. Just being short and powerful pwns everything else.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
My Zelda... is in this? o.o;;;

Well, I'm honored! Thank you. ^_^
To be honest, you're my favorite Zelda out there. You have some good mindgames-- there was one, I remember, where you tricked a Fox into thinking you were going to up-b across the stage, but you ended up teleporting in the same spot. IDK, it was cool =P

So yeah, you're welcome, and stuff. After re-watching my video, I realize how badly my sissy-voice ruined the ending credits :p

Top Bottom