• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Treasure Co. Ltd. Fans Unite! - Mischief Makers 2 IS Possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalacticMario

Smash Rookie
Not sure where this would go, so I just posted it here. Please read the following post if you like Treasure:

Greetings, all fans of Treasure the world over. My name is Max, known online as Galactic Mario. For all of you who enjoy playing various Treasure-developed titles such as Sin & Punishment and Gunstar Heroes, you should most likely know of the 1997 classic, Mischief Makers.

A brief introduction to this game: Mischief Makers was released in 1997 to the Nintendo 64. It was a new and innovative platformer which contained a cast of quirky characters such as the female protagonist, Marina Liteyears (a green-haired robot maid) and the genius Professor Theo. It differed from other platformer games at the time because it offered a combination of action, adventure and puzzle elements. Marina flew over gaps and molten lava, grabbed her enemies, and shook them dizzy. The game gained a cult following, but the game unfortunately never got a sequel.

However, a sequel to this ’97 anime-esque platformer IS possible. And I’m here to make it happen. All we need is fan support, and lots of it. I’ve formulated a plan to re-surge interest into the Mischief Makers franchise, and possibly get us toward a sequel. I know, it sounds too good to be true, right? But in reality, it CAN be done. All I need you to do for me right now, Treasure fans… is this:

1) For all of you with Facebook accounts, go ahead and like the [link removed]
) From there, I’ll update you on what’s going on, and what you must do to make the return of Mischief Makers a reality.

2) Join the [link removed] Here, we can discuss everything that’s going on, discuss Treasure and their activity, and I will update you there just like I do on Facebook.

That’s “Phase One” of my operation. Are you in? Of course you are. Together, we can bring back Mischief Makers.

(P.S.: The plan involves Nintendo, and the Super Smash Bros. franchise. More details later.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom