• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Treasure brings up the possibility of more games on Nintendo Switch Online

TreasureCoLogo.png

Treasure, known for Ikaruga (Dreamcast, GameCube), Gunstar Heroes (Mega Drive, Genesis), Sin & Punishment (Nintendo 64), and Radiant Silvergun (Sega Saturn) had two games announced in the September 2021 Direct as online additions to their new membership program - Sin & Punishment and Gunstar Heroes.

The company took to Twitter to tell fans to stay tuned for 'Future Additions'.

Some possibilities for Nintendo Switch Online include Dynamite Headdy (Sega Genesis) and Mischief Makers (Nintendo 64). Can't get enough of treasure? Ikaruga is already out on Nintendo Switch, with Sin & Punishment and Gunstar Heroes in late October to follow.

Author's Note: What are your thoughts? Any games of Treasure you're hoping to make it to Switch? I'm hoping we get another RadianT silvergun port. Let us know in the comments!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Treasure is a big part of my childhood with Wario World and Star Successor. I’d love to see more from them in any way, even if it’s only old games on NSO

I would, no joke, pay the full Expansion Pack price - no matter how high it is - just to play McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure on Switch.

Last edited:
I was absolutely shocked to see Sin and Punishment finally coming over here, but whilst I'm excited, I'm not sure it's worth trying to play it with the Joy-Con Drift I'm still dealing with LMAO

Already bought Radiant Silvergun on XBLA. Would buy again to have it along side Ikaruga and part of my humble switch shmup collection.

Top Bottom