• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Transportation/Housing Thread

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
If anyone needs transportation to Apex or to a Place, this is the place to check! I will be updating this frequently.

Currently needs Transportation/Housing:
Colbol: Him and 5 other Flordians are flying in EWR on Thurs. Needs ride to New Brunswick Amtrak Station to venue and/or back to airport on Mon. Can chip on Gas money
Strong Bad: Needs ride from EWR (Newark Liberty International Airport) to hotel at around 10-11 PM on Jan 16, 2014
DEHF- Him and Fiction to be picked up at 9:30 PM at EWR and housed ONLY for that night. Would also appreciate a ride to the hotel on Thurs.
Kowz- In Hoboken, NJ, needs Ride, but can supply cube/melee
flacomaster666- Needs ride from nearest Train Station, will bring setups if gets ride.
Capps/Milan- Needs ride from Michigan to Apex with him, wife, and kid. Can supply Wii/Brawl AND Cube/Melee, + CRT if there is space.
TwicH- Arriving at Newark Liberty Airport, but looking for transportation and housing. Can go on an Airtrain to more convenient pick-up location
Zodiac/Mofat- Anywhere is okay, preferably close to venue. Looking for 4 days of housing
El_LoVo: In C0, him + a few friends need housing for 4 days
dashdancedan: arriving at TTN at 7, will probably take train to most convenient pick-up location. Would like housing on only Thurs.
Coastward: looking for carpool in Greater Toronto Area.
Divine Mercy: with friend, need carpool. Can supply cube+melee
Shion: From Northern Illinois, in NW suburbs. Can chip in on gas and can bring PM and Brawl
Flynn-Scifo/IrregularJinny: looking for housing for 4 days over the tournament (might be housing w/t Armada last few day(s). leaving the 22nd from NYC JFK airport, and will be coming over with Mofat from DC, but prolly not the same car, Might be by train or how ever you get to APEX from there
Zoler: Him and few other Swedens need housing from 13-16 + maybe night b4 Apex. At least 4 of them need housing.
peeup: Needs ride from NYC to Apex. Can take Bus from Hartford, CT, to NYC. Will chip on gas money.
Jawsome: Solharath's friend who needs housing
Lights: Needs ride from GreyHound station around 8 am in the morning on thursday on eighth street.

Providing Transportation/Hosubg:
supersteve: Driving from north IL. Can pick up anyone along the way, but would like he/she to chip in gas $

oldmangrey: One More spot open on 16-19th with checkout on Mon. Jan 20
Dudeacockus: look here for details: http://smashboards.com/threads/dudeacockus-apex-housing-thread.342374
Dark Peach: Refer to his thread for details: http://smashboards.com/threads/housing-special-offer.342833/
rogerthat: Can pick anyone up from NYC to Apex, but drop-off is 2.5 miles from venue
RingWormDestroyer: Looking for about four more people for a hotel room. Currently have four. Want to get to around 7 or 8. The days are 16 to the 19. 57$ for the whole stay
Spralwers: Driving from MA down to Apex thursday evening. Has a small car (2 doors w/t backseats), so worst case could cram four people, but best to have 3. Trunk space is a little limited too. Might be able to give people rides from train stations/airport on arrival.

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I imagine I'll need transportation from the nearest train station. I will bring setups if I can get a ride.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I need a ride for me, my wife, and kid if anyone wants to carpool to the event anywhere in Missouri, I'm in Milan.

I can provide Melee/Cube and Brawl/Wii as well, and a TV even if you somehow have room ;)

Annex

Smash Ace
I'll probably be driving from north IL. If anyone's on the way I'd be fine with picking them up.
Chipping in on gas would be neat.

TwicH

Smash Apprentice
I'll be arriving at Newark Liberty Airport so I can take the train to whatever station works. I'm still looking for housing however. XP

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
If you have a room at the hotel, they offer a shuttle from the New Brunswick Train station(NJ Transit) for free. You can take the train from the Airport to the New Brunswick station for about $15.

Alternatively, a taxi from the airport costs about $60 each way.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I think I'll need a ride from the airport to the hotel. Probably be getting in at like 10 or 11 that Thursday. Any takers? :3c

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
From CO here, a few of us showing up. Housing would be greatly appreciated for the 4 day event.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if I'll be driving or taking a plane, but I would end up at the EWR Airport if i opt for the plane.

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
I'll be arriving at TTN around 7pm on Thursday. I can probably ride the train from there to wherever is most convenient for people to pick me up. Housing for Thu night would be nice.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Is this also a housing thread? Cause if so, I got a room and I'm looking for roomies.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Thanks. I have a room booked from Thursday till Sunday at the DoubleTree Hilton hotel.

TwicH

Smash Apprentice
Looking at Google maps Newark Liberty is kinda far from the venue. So I will probably need a ride as well. I can also take the Airtrain to a nearby station to make things easier.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Hey guys, Colbol here. I am flying into EWR on Thursday 1/16 with 5 other Floridians so far. Would anyone be able/willing to pick us up and take us from the New Brunswick Amtrak Station (anytime after 5:00 PM) to the hotel that Apex is being held at and/or take us from the hotel back to the Amtrak Station by 10:00 AM on Monday 1/20? We can all chip in gas money. If interested, you can respond here or PM me on Facebook. Thanks :)

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Hey guys, Colbol here. I am flying into EWR on Thursday 1/16 with 5 other Floridians so far. Would anyone be able/willing to pick us up and take us from the New Brunswick Amtrak Station (anytime after 5:00 PM) to the hotel that Apex is being held at and/or take us from the hotel back to the Amtrak Station by 10:00 AM on Monday 1/20? We can all chip in gas money. If interested, you can respond here or PM me on Facebook. Thanks :)

I'll definitely add u colbol! Is wizzrobe going with you?

TwicH

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like we got a few people so far in need of carpooling. How is this gonna work out?

Divine Mercy

Smash Cadet
I am going to be discussing the rest of this with the Michigan group, since it makes more sense to ask them instead hoping to find a michigander on this thread, or asking people from all different states (and provinces).

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Bump with thread title change. Also, those who are looking for housing from Thursday to Sunday, PM me here or on FB (in case site crashes down again).

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
I'd love it if I could get picked up from
Northern Illinois to APEX. I'm in the NW suburbs and will gladly
Chip in for gas. I'll bring along good vibes, will project m and brawl.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Hello guy, I'm looking for anyone who would be willing to pick up Fiction and I from EWR at 9:30PM Wednesday night and house us. We would only need to be housed for that night and wouldn't take up very much space. We would also be very grateful if we could get a ride to the hotel on Thursday from whoever is willing to house us.

Top Bottom