• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request Transfer Modifications into Action Replay Codes

Macktrudge

Smash Rookie
This is a strange request, but I want to know if someone has made simple modifications in their smash file and transfer them as Action Replay codes. If so, how can I do it?

Using the Crazy Hand program as an example: it is able to do a lot of modifications for each character. I want to convert any single alteration of a character (one alteration of attack damage or launch or a single animation swap) into a sequence of codes that can work with a GameCube and an Action Replay Max. It doesn’t have to be a complete character overhaul (I know how complicated those codes can be): just one adjustment per sequence of codes.

Side Topic: While I’m familiar with Move Swapping, has anyone ever tried Model Swapping?

Top Bottom