• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TransCanada Tournament ~ EC vs WC June 30th - Largest Tournament in CDN history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogel

Smash Lord
That would be Kio's house ; ). Me and Chesterr often reenact tourny finals matches, no matter what game, when we're under the influence. You will be quite amused, trust me.

(Last time we did ToS3 final game winning jab -> shine, was kinda hard to pull off...)
How about wall jump -> get shined? :p :psycho: :chuckle:

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Little update: Jarc, pkmvodka, TestRider, and yours truly are going to stay at Kio's. I will negociate with Jake whenever I catch him on msn to see if he could house the WCers, so that everyone can be in the same neighborhood.

Afterwards, it would be safe to start thinking of transportation. If possible, the people living close to Jake and Kio's should try and see if they can get some cars rolling around. In any case, it would be awesome if some people could volunteer to bring their cars to the tournament to help with transportation so that no one has to suffer through the hell of GTA Transit System. -_-

Damax

Smash Lord
Oh **** Chester is an evil T-Viruses Mod...

Don't count on GOSU's for that, we're going with one car. I don't wanna spend 120 bucks of gaz to go to toronto and help people afterward. sorry

Vwins

Smash Ace
there is only 29 person registered so i think we should do an annoncement that the registration is open or something because that doesn't seem to work really well.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
there is only 29 person registered so i think we should do an annoncement that the registration is open or something because that doesn't seem to work really well.
On May 30th (the T-1month mark), I'll start doing my job, and hunt for people that haven't registered. Then I'm going to go on gamefaqs and DC++ and other obscure boards, and try to recruit other people.

After May 30th, I encourage the T.O. community to post ads in their schools, especially those in Mississauga. Also, tell your friends and interested relatives as well, and tell them to tell other people about this event as well. ^^

I will scout people on GF, the hub, AIM, I'll go talk to DA and other american acquaintances as well.

Also: TO ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD! If you haven't registered, please try to do so in a near future, say, before June 1st. I'm going to register on May 30th.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
rofl, you could give Facebook a try if you guys don't mind stealing money from noobs. But, I think I can push some of the underground Mississauga smashers to come to this, lol.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Although it only says 30 people registered, I'm sure that EVERY T.O player is going to be there at least, I mean... missing this would be retarted.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
yo guys who is housing cral and i?
Well, I can't of course, but your asking made me realize that I hadn't even considered housing.

I'm trying to do everything I can do make it to this tournament, but I'm operating on an extremely tight budget. I think I can afford the ticket and some minor in-city travel expenses (hopefully food), but yeah hadn't thought of housing.....

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Although it only says 30 people registered, I'm sure that EVERY T.O player is going to be there at least, I mean... missing this would be retarted.
Straight the **** up. It's the same with the guys in Mississauga. And there is like maybe... +15 atleast. Should I get as many as people to come? Even if they're semi-noobs?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Hmm, I think I'm also going to talk to Marco to see if it's cool with him to house a couple of the guys too. I wouldn't say he's close to Jake and Kio but it's still closer to the venue (still not so close though).

Xelyst

-_-
i'm coming..

looking for a teams partner

and some melty blood players..

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Doesn't matter if they're noobs, semi-noobs, scrubs, bum plumbers, child molestors, or your mom, everyone is invited! :)
I'm bringing a bunch of my friends, but only like 25% of them are actually entering the tournament. >_>

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Hmm, I think I'm also going to talk to Marco to see if it's cool with him to house a couple of the guys too. I wouldn't say he's close to Jake and Kio but it's still closer to the venue (still not so close though).
MARCO!?!?

That guy is fuckin awesome and rich. He totally saved the last tournament by letting like 20 people crash at his house when we got kicked out. I don't think I would want to put a plague on his house again though.

Xelyst

-_-
vwins: we all plan to... fox ditto MM?

chester: do you play 3rd strike ?

tyrant: lol =/

anyone want to house us ? (3-4)

Xelyst

-_-
Yeah I guess I could do a fox ditto MM. But you can MM my marth, peach, sheik, luigi and maybe falco also if you want lol.
alright, your fox marth luigi vs my fox marth pikachu ?

pkmvodka: MM?

can anyone bring a legit copy of cadenza or 3rd strike?

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Chet -> Rofl, looks like you were also organizing our housing by yourself. I've asked marco already and he doesn't mind, but if you guys want to go to kio's, then uh I guess. We'll see.

Zen -> Uh, any particular matchup in mind? I don't know which characters you play, but I can only assume you play a space animal. DK vs fox? I don't know.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
I can maybe bring a ps2 if I get housing!

Plus I have swap magic and Virtua fighter 4 and cvs2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom