• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Training

TheBaldGuy

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for somebody who's experienced (either as Link or just in general) for training. The last SSB game I actually played was Melee and here I seem to continuously make mistakes I know should be fixed.

If you'd like to do some friendlies and give feedback please let me know!

Super_Hylian

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 1058-3799-8975
I'm always up for friendlies. I'm not Pro level by any means, but I can hold my own with Link I think. Been maining him since 64. Feel free to add me, FC is under Avatar.

Veggieburger_802

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-7958-8584-9570
Welcome to the Smashboards, Bald Guy! I'd love to practice with you. Send me a friend request and I'm sure we can learn a few things from each other.

(Also, this marks my return to the boards after nearly a decade of silence. Boy do I wish I could change my stupid name.)

TheBaldGuy

Smash Rookie
Thank you both! I'll most likely be able to add you two tomorrow morning. I'm in CST, usually play a lot around 12 or in the evenings.

Top Bottom