• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Training systems and scenarios for professional players

ThiagoCavalcanteCarvalho

Smash Apprentice
Here I bring a set of thoughts. I started to think about it from Brawl with the creation of scenarios for the game. In the 3DS version we do not have the Smash target system or scenario creation. So I thought: It would be really cool if we could create and share our own challenges with Target Smash, just like it works in Mario Maker. And you do not even have to limit yourself to Target Smash. Several types of challenges could be thought of. This idea evolved and merged with another idea of mine that was a Training Mode for professional players. We could select, for example, what would come out of a Trophy and Poké Ball. In fact this is even basic to me. Why do not we have an option like that for the rules of the game ?! Better ideas would be to see the collision box of a character and Targets that would only break if they were hit by those special blows that use the hallo / star, such as Captain Falcon's knee.

Top Bottom