• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[TPG] SlumberLAN tournament $3000+ in prizes! PRIZES ANNOUNCED!

Wake

Smash Master
Yeah I'm not sure if we even played one match :p

ok Shout outs!

Sheik-Main-That-I Played-in-The-First-Round- Good games... don't remember your name though...

Flux- Yeah we ended up playing pretty early, but I still had fun in our matches. I'm glad we played all those friendlies at your school before hand so I could get more Fox experience. Good job beating Randall and almost taking out Deepak too!

Randall- Like I said it would be, our set was the closest almost-making-me-die-of-a-heart-attack set of the tournament! Good job beating me this time. I'll be ready next time we play in tournament. I think you could've had Flux, but oh well, next time.

Luca- Honestly, I felt a little off the first game we played right after playing Randall, I had to get into the Falcon mood, but the rest of the set I think we both were playing really well. It was a fun set, and we both pulled of some big combos on each other. Still kinda sucks that you had to play Randall right in the beginning. I heard you took him to the 3rd game though. Nice! Ban Brinstar next time!:facepalm:

Moe- Even though you beat me in a mm like a week before, I still felt confident because I feel like I know the Falco MU pretty well. Our set was really close. It's always fun getting to play you. I just wish that our games could've been recorded. :urg: Also, I heard you took $20 from Kyle hahaha nice nice :awesome:

Deepak- I think our set was good, and looking back on it, I think I know where I went wrong so I can step it up for the next time we play. Your set with Heath was really good too, and that suicide was soooooo :embarrass:. Good job winning the whole thing.

Amanze- Such a Diva. Comin all late and then making it that far in the bracket... nice job though. I wish I would've beaten Randall so that I could've played you in winner's, but oh well maybe next time. I honestly didn't think that you were going to beat Matt 3-0.

Matt- Good job beating Deepak. I knew you could beat his Puff! You should've won the whole event though, but whatever. We only got to play like 1 friendly... I wanted a tourney rematch so bad. Next time, next time.

Anthony- Good job beating Mike E! I thought after you were down, it was over. I'm glad you didn't let being behind rattle you too much. We'll be ready for doubles next tournament if you get to enter!

Max- Once again, we hardly got to play. Fun friendlies. Team Royal Pain still needs to get in that MM.:woman: Good job triple kicking that Peach on YS good god :pimp:. And now that I think about it, besides your matches with me, I only saw you play on YS...

Kai- Only saw you play one match, but good job. That Max/Luca training...

Matt (Dos)- Good job in SC2 and almost taking out Flux. That would've been a good upset for sure. Sorry I couldn't get that mouse for you. Deepak stood in my way. :(

Ian- How was TF2? :p

Toaster & Monk- I finally got to play Project M, and it is pretty fun. Thanks a lot for bringing it and recording! (Yeah I shouted you both out in one shout out... I'm lazy like that).

Iowa-Falcon- Fun friendlies! Hope to play you again.

Other-Asian-Falcon-Player-Wearingabluehoodie- Fun games too. Apparently there were a lot of Falcon players here today... LAAAME ;)

Heath- Good job against Deepak! Your Falco is good at the Puff MU, you almost took him down! Too bad. :urg: Fun friendlies though!

Ocho- Thanks for coming and cheering on fellow U of Ms! And of course for protecting everyone at this event :laugh:

TPG/Lane Davis- Such a good tournament! One of the best I've been too. Thanks for listening to some of our suggestions about changing the rule set early on. I think it really helped more of the community come to this event. It was run really well, and I hope you guys will host more in the future!

If I forgot anyone: GGs!

LaneDavis

Smash Rookie
Major fumble from me, guys. I've been sitting on these here results for a few days now and haven't posted them. I'd post them over in results, but we didn't collect gamer tags (ie Wake, M2K etc.) at the event, and I'd like to be sure posting names is OK outside of page 9 of an old thread. Let me know.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
lol m2k wasn't there

but yeah im fine with my name being posted

and i dont think others mind as long as they post in the results thread with their tag so you could change it

Top Bottom