• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toyman Trials -- DONE FOR NOW-- - Brawl/Melee Bi-Weeklies - Kaukauna WI.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
Wait- hunger, you still around the community? Excuse me because i kind of left for awhile. Did you come to my place and play me and n00k for awhile? Still playing link? or did you switch to a space animal?

hunger!

Smash Champion
You might as well call these tri-weeklies. lol
theres tournies coming up in the next weeks and if TT4 is on March 7th. then the next tourney would be FBT6 which is nice =P

Wait- hunger, you still around the community? Excuse me because i kind of left for awhile. Did you come to my place and play me and n00k for awhile? Still playing link? or did you switch to a space animal?
um....no clue if you know who i am or not but i never played link. i've always played marth/sheik in melee. and quaz is right, im terrible at brawl cept too bad the rest of WI is worse than me =P

lightenup

Smash Rookie
Hey, I live over in Little Chute and I'm looking for some competition. Am I able to get in on this?

Ethan.

Smash Ace
so mundungu.. um are you gonna pick me up or something? i'm curious how rides are gonna work.

Wafles

Smash Lord
ugh lone'll now be able to suck all the fun out of them. (see past tourneys where he's spent the whole time just trying to get everyone to rush through the brackets)

Wafles

Smash Lord
Meh, I like to have fun during the bracket too. <_<

Lone has been over the top rediculous at some of these (i.e. spiking his controller because he lost to grimace)

Jazzness

Smash Ace
Do you guys have a rough headcount for melee players at this tournament?

I'd like to go, I might be able to bring Alberto (Alcheato), Brightside, and Dave.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Probably not enough to warrant a trip from IL. o_o

Last time there was like 7, or something, but it was also on valentines day. I'd guess a few more for this one. A dozen or more maybe?

alcheato

Smash Ace
Is there usually a decent Brawl turnout? Brightside and myself would be get on in that as well.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Usually brawl tournout is like 15ish (I think), if that.

Also, I'm really, really broke right now, so I'm probably just gonna enter brawl singles unless I get a good teammate that gives me a decent chance of winning my money back. =\

Top Bottom