• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toy Story 4™ | Because the third one wasn't enough, apparently!

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Woody has always been confident about his place in the world and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. But when Bonnie adds a reluctant new toy called “Forky” to her room, a road trip adventure alongside old and new friends will show Woody how big the world can be for a toy. Directed by Josh Cooley (“Riley’s First Date?”) and produced by Jonas Rivera (“Inside Out,” “Up”) and Mark Nielsen (associate producer “Inside Out”), Disney•Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” ventures to U.S. theaters on June 21, 2019.
I hope this is good, but I dunno... it seems kinda redundant to make a fourth Toy Story film.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I can see why it would. Toy Story 3 ended perfectly, in my opinion. But the Toy Story is one of Pixar's highest grossing franchises, so it makes sense that they'd want to produce a fourth movie.

I'm sure it'll be good—it's Pixar after all. Have they ever disappointed us?

Though, when I was watching Toy Story 2, I remember searching up what happens to Little Bo Peep by Toy Story 3. Apparently Toy Story 4 will be centered around the toys looking for her? That's what I'm hoping for, at least. Oh, and I forgot to mention that Tom Hanks, the voice of Woody, became emotional when he recorded the ending of Toy Story 4, so this movie should be really interesting, to say the least. Unfortunately, I won't be able to see the movie RIGHT away since I'm not much of a movie theater guy, so I'll either have to wait for the digital version, or just for someone to record the whole movie on their phone.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Well, the only franchises that I liked out of Pixar were Toy Story, the Incredibles and Coco.

I tried getting into the Cars series, but I couldn't for some odd reason.

Anyways, it will be interesting to see what role Bo Peep plays within the film as well as Keanu Reeve's character.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
God forbid they let an emotionally satisfying, thematically appropriate and narratively definitive ending just be an ending.

Like really some things are better off left alone.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
A part of me honestly feels this whole movie is just fan service and an apology for the WoodyxBo Peep shippers of what happened in the last film.

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
Damn it. I had a story in mind for Toy Story 4.

It was about the toys trying to find acceptance in a world where technology is replacing toys.

Top Bottom