• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourney Play 4 Livestream! M2K/Eggz/SilentWolf/Silent Spectre/Isai/Noobking and more!

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Not sure which channel it will be uploaded on.
Results iirc I had to leave before it ended but it was
1st - M2K
2nd - Silent Spectre
3rd - Bladewise

Doubles
1st - M2k+Larry
2nd Silent Spectre + Silent Wolf
3rd - Bladewise + Gage
4th - Eggz + Isai
5th - Noobking+Meta / Hyuga+Joereplicate

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
SS took a match off Mew2King... nice!

I've watched most of the sets, they were all really good. Glad you guys took everyone's feedback from TP3 into consideration. Much better commentary, and it sounds like someone was recording a digital copy of the matches.

brownsheep

Smash Journeyman
assuming that really was isai vs ss (because it may very well just be a long isai joke), its great to see that isai is STILL THE KING OF GAY STAGES

Which commentator are you talking about? The one I'm thinking of enjoyed overusing "amazing read" last tourney, and almost got worse this tourney.
Sky, that guy that whispered into the mic a lot and saying how being a barlw player limits his knowledge of Melee.

keeper

Smash Champion
I love his dumb commentary, until he starts repeating jokes.
Kind of. He doesn't know when to shut up.

assuming that really was isai vs ss (because it may very well just be a long isai joke), its great to see that isai is STILL THE KING OF GAY STAGES
Isai was there with his trademark sandbagging. He beat someone in Falcon dittos using almost all dash attack.

Which commentator are you talking about? The one I'm thinking of enjoyed overusing "amazing read" last tourney, and almost got worse this tourney.
That would be Sky. >_>

SilentSpectre+SilentWolf......lol epic
They were a very good team... My partner and I lost to them. >_<

Top Bottom