• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournaments DK best stage choice?

Wolfirre

Smash Rookie
Hi !
I recently started to go on tournaments, and i've been wondering which stage benefits Donkey Kong ? And in contrary which stage handicap him ?
Don't randomly give a stage, explain in detail why that stage would benefit him or not, thanks a lot DK mates ! ☺☺

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
DK has an ok recovery compared to the worse ones but that doesn't necessary means it is good.

So I try to go to big stages like PS and Kalos so l spend less time off stage, without top platforms because big bodies are easily sharked, juggled and DK has trouble landing.

Big stages also has shorter side borders so that helps to get easy kills with back throw.
Lipped stages like smashville and T&C are good to get cargo stage spikes under the edge.

With that said l always ban BF and FD. So l don't get sharked nor zoned.

Idk if we are still using wario ware in tournaments but what l don't like about that stage is that anybody can kill early, DK gets either edguarded or sharked after every neutral game he loses.

Last edited:
Top Bottom