• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| Tournament Results & Character Rankings 2012 - The show must go on! |

K@0S

Smash Ace
Only France got a Peach that gets beaten by a Diddy :(
Oh you're talking about that noob Peach player who beat Ramin in a tourney set and who won 3-0 against that said Diddy mainer, who didn't pick Diddy because he lost in friendlies ? xD

Indeed only in France you can find Peach players who SUCK that much LMAO xD imb4stupidkid aka jumpman will never stop to amaze us by his ridiculousness xD

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Yeah Ramin sucks vs Peach I know. He has some bad matchups yep.

Istudying was feeling generous so he let Leon win.

Only use "in before" when it hasn't happened yet =/

And you suck man, no joke (talking about your face this time)

Oh and kaos, why did you refuse to MM Ramin? :)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Mario & Ness beating Falco in the rankings lolwtf

Where did Gregs place at Bushido?

K@0S

Smash Ace
Yeah Ramin sucks vs Peach I know. He has some bad matchups yep.

Istudying was feeling generous so he let Leon win.

Only use "in before" when it hasn't happened yet =/

And you suck man, no joke (talking about your face this time)

Oh and kaos, why did you refuse to MM Ramin? :)
^ LMAO troll failed so hard, you shouldn't even talk about other people ever, "hey armada sux" *gets ***** by armada* "hey armada sux EXCEPT AGAINST MK NO JOKES" xDD. And this happens everytime, you are always proven wrong, yet you would never admit it because you are an idiot and this makes you look even more ridiculous all the time xDD

You are the incarnation of failure man, both at this game and socially speaking (or at least on the internet, protecting yourself thanks to the internet barrier is so childish, but hey from a child that's not surprising I guess xD), oh wait I forgot, you would totally pwn us all if you really wanted to win but you try to deserve your victories I'm sorry LMAO

And about that MM, I didn't even refuse it, go get your facts straight xD oh wait that will never happen, you're superimb4jumpman best(worst?) troll in the world and you like to be acknowledged as an *** so nevermind xDD

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Kaos too good.

Everybody just add Jumpman to your ignore list it's a lot easier that way.

:059:

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Everyone, don't hate Jumpman. He's a nice guy, really :).

And Willz, i'm prolly somewhere near 25th or something xD. Lost to charby and Zulu. I'll try to get my revenge if they both manage to come to Zest ^^

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
^ LMAO troll failed so hard, you shouldn't even talk about other people ever, "hey armada sux" *gets ***** by armada* "hey armada sux EXCEPT AGAINST MK NO JOKES" xDD. And this happens everytime, you are always proven wrong, yet you would never admit it because you are an idiot and this makes you look even more ridiculous all the time xDD

You are the incarnation of failure man, both at this game and socially speaking (or at least on the internet, protecting yourself thanks to the internet barrier is so childish, but hey from a child that's not surprising I guess xD), oh wait I forgot, you would totally pwn us all if you really wanted to win but you try to deserve your victories I'm sorry LMAO

And about that MM, I didn't even refuse it, go get your facts straight xD oh wait that will never happen, you're superimb4jumpman best(worst?) troll in the world and you like to be acknowledged as an *** so nevermind xDD
You say I get proven wrong when Armada doesn't place high in a tournament. Yes, I lost to him. Of course there are several reasons for this, but that doesn't mean I was proven wrong in any way. Perhaps I "suck"?

According to you I fail at this game (and social interaction, but that's irrelevant because you have no information about that). I have no problem with failure. Failure only means I have a new challenge. Also, you seem to think this game has some value in life. For me, it doesn't. I also never play this game, or bother anymore. The fact I can place as high as I do is probably more of an indication of how good I am at this game.

Kaos, you base every post about me on 1) unserious chat records in SmashEU or 2) troll stuff.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Everyone, don't hate Jumpman. He's a nice guy, really :).

And Willz, i'm prolly somewhere near 25th or something xD. Lost to charby and Zulu. I'll try to get my revenge if they both manage to come to Zest ^^
Nah man, I'm a total moron. Because Kaos says so.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
OOOOOOO double post tut tut jumpman!

Unlucky Gregs! Zulu is getting too good with Oli stop hiiiiim

K@0S

Smash Ace
You're a total moron because you act so, not because I say so (and the fact that I -and a lot of other people- say so is also the result of you acting so). Being nice with several, selected people =/= being a nice guy generally speaking.

I'm not saying this game has values in life or whatsoever lmao, never heard of fair-play, respect or common sense ? You know, even when you are playing sports or practicing any kind of activies which lead to "social interactions", if you lack of those, you look like an *** and as a return people do the same things you used to do to them. That's how things work man xD. I know the internet barrier gives you some extra confidence and leads you to the little consequence of being called "a troll", but you are still talking to PEOPLE, not computers.

Also, if you don't bother about the game, why trolling, why acting like a ****** all over the place and let people laugh at you because of how ridiculous you look ? Just shut the hell up, for the sake of everyone, including yourself. Or stop acting like a moron and show that you can be a nice dude (if you actually can, like gregs seems to pretend ?).

I won't talk about what seems to be a contradiction about your skill level in your post, that doesn't matter. However you really suck at making result predictions and at judging people's skill level, and that has been proven numerous times.

However you are too good at trolling indeed lmao, I can't believe I answered that much to a person like you.

I like Jumpman
Lawl man, you should see my last MSN conversation with him, it's both scary and funny..

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
You're a total moron because you act so, not because I say so (and the fact that I -and a lot of other people- say so is also the result of you acting so). Being nice with several, selected people =/= being a nice guy generally speaking.
Circular reasoning.

I'm not saying this game has values in life or whatsoever lmao, never heard of fair-play, respect or common sense ? You know, even when you are playing sports or practicing any kind of activies which lead to "social interactions", if you lack of those, you look like an *** and as a return people do the same things you used to do to them. That's how things work man xD. I know the internet barrier gives you some extra confidence and leads you to the little consequence of being called "a troll", but you are still talking to PEOPLE, not computers.
I do not lack any of these skills.

Also, if you don't bother about the game, why trolling, why acting like a ****** all over the place and let people laugh at you because of how ridiculous you look ? Just shut the hell up, for the sake of everyone, including yourself. Or stop acting like a moron and show that you can be a nice dude (if you actually can, like gregs seems to pretend ?).
1) Get your English straight.
2) Because I like to.

I won't talk about what seems to be a contradiction about your skill level in your post, that doesn't matter. However you really suck at making result predictions and at judging people's skill level, and that has been proven numerous times.
Quite possible I suck at that. Sucks for me.

Tero.

Smash Champion
First I thought Jumpman was an idiot. but actually he's a quite nice guy.
Just calm down, all of you.

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
Only France got a Peach that gets beaten by a Diddy :(
Lolol, Fail in second post already

America got peach´s that gets beaten by diddy kongs.

While a Mario that won a set vs Ramin, only 1

Tero, if he is a nice guy, then why is he posting **** like that?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
January 30th 2010 London Monthly Result

Entrants: 52
Price: £2

1st Kira (Falco/MK)
1st Calzorz (Snake) - Calz & Kira split the money
3rd Willz (Falco/Snake/MK)
4th Doplghost (Olimar/Wario)
5th Ex!le (Diddy Kong)
5th Trio3 (Marth)
7th Jmiller (ROB/Luigi)
7th Fuzzyness (ROB/D3)
Sorry Gheb, but I got one of the results wrong. Ixis (Bowser) got 7th, not Jmiller (he got 9th).

Hope this doesn't mess up the rankings >_>

Flayl

Smash Hero
Here I will calculate a characters performance in the european Brawl tournament scene based on their results in each individual tournament. By placing at least top8 a character wins tournament points depending on his placing.
top 8 (yay bowser)

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
There must be an error with Ness, the only Ness placing is Vincent getting second at that Italian tournament. How can pika be lower than Ness if pika's only placing is in that same tournament but getting first?
There must be an error somewhere I guess, I thanks for pointing out bart xD, wouldn't have checked it otherwise.

oh wait, maybe it has to do with splitting the points get among characters, since Moko used 4 of them.
stupid ness, I need to go to a tournament .__.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ness placing @#2 solo scores more points than Pikachu placing @#1 with 3 other characters.

:059:

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
There must be an error with Ness, the only Ness placing is Vincent getting second at that Italian tournament.
WTF?! When?! Where?!

Sorry Gheb but Moko may be more ******** than usual since those results are wrong...
Vincent in THAT tournament didn't use Ness.
He used Marth and G&W.
I'm really sorry for that.
I'll be the one to post results in the future since Moko is probably intersted more more in ****ing his little peluches that in paying attentiont to the tournaments.

I hate you Moko you know that.

Moko

Smash Cadet
WTF?! When?! Where?!

Sorry Gheb but Moko may be more ******** than usual since those results are wrong...
Vincent in THAT tournament didn't use Ness.
He used Marth and G&W.
I'm really sorry for that.
I'll be the one to post results in the future since Moko is probably intersted more more in ****ing his little peluches that in paying attentiont to the tournaments.

I hate you Moko you know that.
Sorry, but as I've already sayd you, he used Ness against Suor Genoveffa; nobody told me that he used G&W, I can't imagine things, I've asked for every character everyone used but nobody told me this, so let's remove ike from my result or peach from Suora's result because we used them in, well, 2 matches? We used them, that's it and I don't care about Cirno" attitude of being a b******t because he used 3/4 of the roster 'coz he "OMG I'M PR0 LOOK AT ME, MY YOSHI POWNS!!!1111ONWONE"
Oh yes, Ryu, it's a RANKING, just wait one month and Ness will drop to underneverlolwtfused, happy? =D

But, if Vincent wants only top tier chars to be posted, then it's another story.

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, but as I've already sayd you, he used Ness against Suor Genoveffa; nobody told me that he used G&W, I can't imagine things, I've asked for every character everyone used but nobody told me this, so let's remove ike from my result or peach from Suora's result because we used them in, well, 2 matches? We used them, that's it and I don't care about Cirno" attitude of being a b******t because he used 3/4 of the roster 'coz he "OMG I'M PR0 LOOK AT ME, MY YOSHI POWNS!!!1111ONWONE"
Oh yes, Ryu, it's a RANKING, just wait one month and Ness will drop to underneverlolwtfused, happy? =D

But, if Vincent wants only top tier chars to be posted, then it's another story.
You know that I don't give a **** about low tiers.
I don't even care who they are or what they do...
But Vincent told me to put only G&W and Marth, becouse everybody knows that he doesn't need nobody else to win a set.
If he uses Ness is just to make fun of the opponent and you know that (Suora on Brinstar LOL).
Same **** works for you but if you want to put your little Ike I don't care.
For Suora it's a different story, he needs Peach or Zelda to win in some match ups like Falco...

I don't give a **** about Cirno.
He sucks IRL and in game.

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
Results of a French ranking tournament, kind of a warm-up for the BNI4...

Alpha Tournament
Nanterre, France
26/02/2010
Entry fee : 5euros
26 entrants

1:Charby (MK/ZSS)
2:Kaos (Diddy/GW/Kirby/Marth/Jiggs/MK/Random)
3:Zulu (Olimar)
4:Leon (Peach/Marth)
5:Yoyo (DK)
5:Garian (GW/Dedede)
7:Achoral (Ness)
7:Kazal (Snake)

Stay tuned for BNI4 results tomorrow~

Top Bottom