• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| Tournament Results & Character Rankings 2012 - The show must go on! |

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Gluto places bleh at 2 tournies and people begin to doubt him tsk tsk :p

I still think Gluto got a little unlucky at SKTAR in losers bracket. But the rest of the world did surely catch up to him skill wise.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Tonie is still the best poster on SWF by a respectable amount imo. You're ought show up at a german tourney soon, dawg.

:059:

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
it's true that I used MK :p in 3 matches, once against olimar (acceptable), once against Rob (campy as hell, well that's the way you have to play him x) ), once against Deimos for the dito, the 2nd match i went to luigi and played on last stock =P for any reason, I always won the 1st match with luigi x) except against Zudenka, where the misfires were my reason why i won against him though xD

And if I'm not wrong, I'm the only guy who beat Glutonny at this tournament *-* :destigrinz: haha
Of course with luigi =D
/bragmode xD

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
After not playing for 7months I decided to go to a tournament just to see all my homeboys.

Smash Aint Dead
£5 Entry, 21 Entrants
18/08/2012

1: Anaky (Marth)
2: J.Miller (ROB/Peach)
3: Flame (Icies/Sheik)
4: C.R.Z (Fox)
5: Cong (Diddy)
5: Monkey Kong (Meta)
7: Luigimitsu (Wario)
7: LoZ (Pit)

Calzorz didn't come and Kasper couldn't come on the day.

And the reason people don't post UK tournaments is because they are usually smaller than this so no point iirc.
UK tournaments are posted in the Salty Runbacks thread, I posted SR1 results here before, still waiting for it to be added to the op here, then I'll post the rest.

Heard you went MK in grandfinals, Cloud used Snake and MK as well versus ICs (won at least one game with one of them). Monkey Kong used Snake as well. Cong used MK as well. My name is Loz8Ichimaru, quite annoying that you get everyone else's name right but can't be bothered with mine. The Loz part does not mean Legend of Zelda (although it is a coincidence I like), so LoZ is also wrong, which I have mentioned to you before.

No Luigi for JMiller? Guess everyone switches from that bad char... :c
It's just because of the characters he played against in bracket (Marth, Icies, Ike...). He went most or all Luigi in pools.

BBI2
Corbeil-Essonnes, France
10€
64 People

Result:
1. Glutonny

2. cyve

3. quiKsilver

4. Deimos

5. Neath

5. Leon

7. BJay

7. LeSyd

9. Anoer

9. Kaos

9. Desti

9. Blubo
Quiksilver needs Samus too. Other additions people have already posted.

Did Le Syd use Pikachu at all? I only saw him go MK.

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
I did use Pika in pools and against Deimos in brackets but lost.
Should have use it a bit more...

TreK

Is "that guy"
Looking forward to those videos, I was... occupied during doubles (playing item matches with Scarhi, mainly...)

Desti used DK in pools, too. Not too sure about his bracket characters, you're gonna have to ask him.

Laem

Smash Champion
Tonie is still the best poster on SWF by a respectable amount imo. You're ought show up at a german tourney soon, dawg.

Very likely I'm going to the new MSN (or whatever it's called now :p), where I'll be showing off my uber mediocre skills.

BBI results: Deimos is the man. He should've kicked German *** imho. + Bjay's flashyness gets my seal of approval. Now he just needs to nado more than once per stock.

crifer

Smash Lord
Very likely I'm going to the new MSN (or whatever it's called now :p), where I'll be showing off my uber mediocre skills.

BBI results: Deimos is the man. He should've kicked German *** imho. + Bjay's flashyness gets my seal of approval. Now he just needs to nado more than once per stock.
You should definitely come!
btw the only thing Bjay is lacking is patience. and if he lands a hit keeping momentum the flashy way he does usually.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Franken Smash
Oberhaid, Germany
27 Entrants
5€

1. [SH] (S!C)
(55€)
2. [RD] Tay
(30€)
3. [PS] Snopy
(20€)
4. [PS] Tsunayoshi
(10€)
5. [PS] Serudos
(5€)
5. [SH] quiKsilver
(5€)
7. [PS] .PB.

7. Akuma

9. [SoB] Bilo

9. [SB] Nek

9. Caranthire

9. [RD] Bloody

13. [SH] stiv64

13. [SoB] Slay

13. [SB] Clade

13. Holy

Full Results: http://forum.germansmash.de/showthread.php?19344-Frankensmash-Results-und-Shoutouts

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
3x ZSS in top 5 tho

I'll update this once I find a better way to calculate the # of points for secondary characters.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
What about full points for main character and 50/30% (or some other) for secondaries.

I don't feel we should cut down the points earned by the main character if the aim is to represent which characters do best in Europe.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
How about actually asking when and against who the secondaries were used and based of off that decide how much % they get, instead of using 1 formula for everything

:phone:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
OP is updated now. Diddy climbs into S-Rank, Pit into A-Rank, Pikachu into B-Rank and Lucas gets points for the first time this year.

I didn't include the Results from Franken Smash yet. There are to many secondary and 3rd characters listed to reasonably calculate stuff. I'll talk to Akuma about it.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Actually ZSS should be S-Rank too, by just looking at the points. (or Diddy just A-Rank)

#3 Falco ~ (3 win, 2 second, 7 top 4, 16 top 8) ~ 1003
#4 Diddy Kong ~ (5 win, 5 second, 5 top 4, 8 top 8) ~ 939

A Rank «Overused»:

#5 Zero Suit Samus ~ (2 win, 4 second, 4 top 4, 7 top 8) ~ 903
#6 Wario ~ (2 win, 2 second, 2 top4, 10 top 8) ~ 828

At Gheb:

1. [SH] (S!C) (55€) (Only used Falco once vs. Snopy afaik, but he definitely needed him to beat Snopys DDD)
2. [RD] Tay (30€) (Only used Marth vs Snopy, probably didnt really need him, not sure about MK... he also used Snake vs Tsuna... so dunno, maybe just add his ZSS/MK)
3. [PS] Snopy (20€) (Only Pit should be enough)
4. [PS] Tsunayoshi (10€) (Dont add Falco, but he def. used Tink/Olimar!)
5. [PS] Serudos (5€)
5. [SH] quiKsilver (5€) (I dont think he used Samus to beat anyone, but could be wrong)
7. [PS] .PB. (Ugh, this is though one... I dont know anything about his character choice, sorry :/)
7. Akuma (I got my wins mostly with Snake, but you could add like 10-20% to MK, because I won third match MK ditto vs Bilo, I used Wario vs Clade, but wouldve won with Snake as well I guess)
9. [SoB] Bilo (Wario is enough afaik)
9. [SB] Nek
9. Caranthire
9. [RD] Bloody
13. [SH] stiv64
13. [SoB] Slay
13. [SB] Clade
13. Holy

This should be about right.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Diddy is S-Rank because his points x 2 > MK's points; ZSS points x 2 is still < MK

Hm OK o.o

I thought you would do the tiers by looking at "gaps"... but ok, that way seems fine too.

Do you do it this way for every tier? Because then pikachu should be C-Tier...

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Cadet has a rather wild imagination it seems.

I remember that one time on GSB where he told me not to underrate his swag. I was severly confused for the next three days.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
I think he would rather die than be seen playing in a tournament that doesn't have ps2 as a starter.

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Garelaf 5
Gjøvik, Norway
50 NOK(6.75€) entry fee
28 entrants

Pro bracket: http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii608/gardexyesz/Garelaf5bracket.gif

1. Schwa :diddy: (94,56€)
2. Gagga :snake: (:metaknight: He took one game off in GFs with MK, but ultimately lost) (47,28€)
3. WF|Chiiiiiiiii :metaknight: (28,37€)
4. Dueler X :gw: (18,91€)
5. Gardex :gw:
5. -LzR- :popo: :peach: :gw:
7. Hudet :falco:
7. Jebu :dk2: :wario:
9. Loota :lucario:
9. Woxen :metaknight: :wario:
9. Bike :snake:
9. Vurkyzo :falco: :marth:
13. CrimsonChild :lucas:
13. OlafKing :diddy: