• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| Tournament Results & Character Rankings 2009 |

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Man, I really hoped we manage to get through 09 without a single Ganon placing top8.

-_________________________-

:059:

FotuRAN

Smash Apprentice
marc here, those are not the exact chars.

I used mostly falco, DDD once against nexo and once against borja, mk once against borja marth once against warking ( and random chars in pools lol)

neji used diddy, wario and peach ( All three of them)

nexoult used mainly wario but used mk once against foturan and once against borja's D3

raw used mk and snake

borja used marth, he took a match of nexo's wario with D3 then lost to his mk

foturan didn't win any important match with ganon, he got his place only with falco.

nat used sonic and some other chars but he didn't win with them xD

warking used falco, mk and diddy. not wolf ( at least in important matches)

from there gheb add to everyone the chars you think they should have xD

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Hmm im not surprised at these overall results, top7 characters there are pretty much the best characters in the game, adn the best characters to compete with obv, MK being the best, follwed by Snake, Falco, Marth, Wario, Diddy and Icies in no particualr order though, so yeah pretty accurate results i would say so myself.

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
i just noticed that europe likes girly characters more then america/australia :laugh:

marth 3rd
ZSS 11th
peach 12th
sheik 13th

not that im complaining about peach's placement :)

K@0S

Smash Ace
There are a lot less players in Europe so a character rank generally equals to a single player who carried the player so far (here, Peach=Leon, or ZSS=Charby).

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
There are a lot less players in Europe so a character rank generally equals to a single player who carried the player so far (here, Peach=Leon, or ZSS=Charby & Ryu).
Fix'd
Actually the 1 win and 3 second are mine :lick:
But I think that Charby is still better than me. He got more international experience.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Charby scored more points I think.

Good thing you quit G&W though. Having such a garbage character in top5 would be REALLY embarrasing.

:059:

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
does armada actually play brawl competitivly or does he only enter brawl when theres a melee tournament on? i heard his sheik was pretty legit?

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
does armada actually play brawl competitivly or does he only enter brawl when theres a melee tournament on? i heard his sheik was pretty legit?
Fot international tournaments this is true. He attends brawl if there also is a melee tournament. Don't know how it is with local tournaments in sweden though.

Top Bottom