• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North totally butts presents: cheeks

totally butts presents: cheeks
Posted by Moosh
The Laboratory
Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 07:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Moosh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moosh_da_moosh
3DS FC
3995-6503-8179
Smash.gg

Welcome to reading this smashboards page!
Totally butts here. I’ve always thought about running a teams only tournament, so here I am! I just want to make two things clear.
Number 1: Tournaments I run are intended to be a safe space. If you feel uncomfortable or unsure about anything at my tournament, please don’t hesitate to reach out beforehand, or come up to me directly during the tournament, even if I’m mid match. Everyone’s safety at my tournament is my number one priority, even above good melee.
Number 2: Let’s have some fun and play some good melee and find out who the best team around here really is :)
This event will be teams only. For every person that enters, I add $5 to the prize pool. Every single person.

The Laboratory
3 South York Rd.
Hatboro PA, 19040

Schedule
  • 12:00 PM - Venue Opens
  • 3:30 PM - SSBM Doubles

Entry Fees
  • Venue = $10.00
  • Doubles Entry = $10.00 (per player)
Watch Live on Twitch!

Top Bottom