• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

GOTM

Smash Champion
i think its the safest car ever, lmao.

that car is probably going to transport about 5 people to the tourny though, lol

magnebula

Smash Journeyman
if anyone from the cherry hill area (moorestown, mount laurel, merchantville, collingswood) needs a ride, i think i can fit one or 2 more people in my car. just let me know, and we will set something up.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if anyone from the cherry hill area (moorestown, mount laurel, merchantville, collingswood) needs a ride, i think i can fit one or 2 more people in my car. just let me know, and we will set something up.
I don't know anyone who lives around there, but maybe you could give a ride to people who live in like Philly who can't drive down. They could take the train to cherry hill, which would be right in your area. Thanks for offering to give rides, I'll make a section soon on the front page with rides being offered to help more people come.

-Edit-

Ok I added a rides section to the front page, and also a crew battles section

GOTM

Smash Champion
yea i can give rides from the shore (ocean city/upper township) area, or from the absecon train station if anyone needs one. only have so much room though..

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Does anyone have an extra cube an copy of smash they can bring up? We're short one to make it even with the amount of TVs we have. Hopefully after that we can get one more full setup as I'm aiming for 8 total.

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
Woot, my first Tourney, and it's only 10 minutes away from good 'ol Somers Point! I'm Definatly in this.

GOTM

Smash Champion
there is a SMALL, very small chance i will be able to bring a TV as well, considering its easier to bring one in my car to an event 30 mins from my house then to bring one all the way up to college. ill let everyone know if i can get it or not

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'll see if I can make it. Sadly, I have a problem driving at night, so I can only go if I get a ride, or my Partner (Niwatori) can come.
In case he can't make it, where do you live? We have some people offering rides as said in the first post of this thread.

Ill probably be attending this, my brother/partner lives in pleasantville which is nearby.
Should I put you under attending or maybe? Also, if your partner is also going, whats his name so I can add him also.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok I updated the rules on the front page. They are pretty much standard tournament rules, but if anyone would like to suggest a change, I will consider it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
this is not saying you should change it but its just to be a pain

why 7 mins and not 8?
we dont have THAT much time. and whens the last time u saw a match go over 7 mins? lol
normally i would do 8. we'll see how time works for this one then keep 7 or change it for the tourny after this.

GOTM

Smash Champion
whens the last time u saw a match go over 7 mins? lol
i cant remember the last time i saw one go over 5 to tell you the truth, lol. unless it was one of you and conors samus dittos, lol. you should make it 6 if your gonna lower it. it'll make sure we have enough time for doubles, singles, and will help our chances of crews.

Jollies

Smash Cadet
Maybe for me. It's still a few weeks away...I have to see what my schedule looks like. But I'll show up with Magnebula if I can make it...we're old pals

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
sorry for replying so late but put me under going, my partner will be attending as well...my partners name is RJIN
no prob, it's not late at all. as it is the tournament is still like 3 weeks away. glad to hear you can make it!

---

Ok everyone, we have been doing the singles signups for a while now, but now its time to start the signups for teams! I'm going to assume that everyone under confirmed attendees will be for singles, but I don't know which of you are doing teams. Post again in this thread if you are doing teams, with who, and if you have a team name, and I'll make a section on the front page for confirmed teams.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
how long is it estimated that the doubles tournament will last?
rly cant decide now as we dont even have one confirmed team, but i kno we'l get some as some attendees were saying how theyr comin with someone else. my guess is like 2-3 hours, so singles pools starting at about 3. tourny ends between 9and 10

GOTM

Smash Champion
ok cuz there's a small chance that i might have to miss the beginning of teams. i wasnt going to enter anyway but i wanted to know about how long it was going to run.

GOTM

Smash Champion
i might have to bring my sister to work. she starts at 10, and my grandparents are goin up to my aunts cuz they wont be there for thanksgiving. my moms at work, and my dad will be at his parents.

she might be able to get a co-worker to pick her up that she goes to school with, otherwise, i'll have to. got no choice.

edit: so techincally, i wont have to miss anything...but i might have to miss setup if you plan on doing it before 11.

Top Bottom