• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Can someone link me to the live stream? I checked the first post but I don't see the link anywhere.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
TO all smashers in MD/VA that are not going to Cot4:

Kojin is having a smashfest at his apartment today and we will be watching the live feed as well. bring extra setups if you can, and bring money for pizza if you plan on eating otherwise bring your own stuff. lets root for our region together while we smash it up!

The Buchanan

320 23rd St. South
Arlington, VA 22202

my phone number is 540-735-6124. you'll need it to get me to get u in the building (u need a key card to enter.) my apartment number is 1202

hope to see you there.

EDIT: i might make my own thread too, now tha ti think about it.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I heard someone was bringing TvC. I will be going now.
Im bringing it. If anyone wants their wii hacked and a copy of tvc just let me know. It shouldn't be hard to find me. I'll be wearing a orange rocawear hoodie with monopoly sneakers.(so hood) lol

Just pass me 3$ for the disc! Im using it as mm money lol.

Hax

Smash Champion
yo if anyone wants to take some money off a little kid, ill be the **** good looking guy in the red and teal skull kidrobot hoodie. it's got a sexy ribbon on the front; very fresh. i'll even play captain falcon.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
When does the stream start broadcasting again?

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
I wonder what the limit of people being on one chat is.. cause I keep getting kicked to the second one. Which is fine and all, but I miss some people in the first chat. ):

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I wonder what the limit of people being on one chat is.. cause I keep getting kicked to the second one. Which is fine and all, but I miss some people in the first chat. ):
I'm wondering the same thing. Also, please don't pillage and plunder our villages, you pirate, you!

Edit: Looks like each chat room is capped at 80.

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
Ether, join the 2nd chat room. I want someone to talk to! All this lag, and not having live stream is getting on my nerves.

D: I know the venue is busy and they are still registering people.. but I wish we had some friendlies being shown.

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
Whats this password thing for ustream?
Only certain people can enter it I guess.

I was so hyped for this. Now I probably won't bother watching this to support my guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom