• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tori presents: FD ONRY, An FD tourney. Results 1st Post.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Wasn't near as many people I was hoping, FD is just too much for some people to handle i guess ;)

RESULTS

Teams (5 teams, top 2 pay)

1st Bladewise/R.C.
2nd Tori/Silent Wolf

Singles (13 entrants top 3 pay)

1st Tori
2nd R.C.
3rd Bladewise
4th: Jumpfreak
5th: SilentWolf/Eggz

1 vs 1 Team Battle mini tourney (12 entrants, top 2 pay)

1st Tori (Falco/Marth)
2nd Eggz (Mario/Fox)

I didn't save the bracket and I dont wanna post results other than ones I know, so someone else can fill in the rest if they know what they are.

People I wished had shown up/been able to come: Oregon, Canada, SKYPAL. Was hoping this coulda been a much bigger tourney =\

Ill put the link for this in the other threads. (OR, BC, GC)
I will be going: Silent Wolf
and i can bring a tv and a cube.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Can this be stickied if possible, I don't want it to be lost in spam, if not I'll just bump it every now and then lolz.

I like the counter picking method haha
hey tori aka nate, do you wanna go to TANG 20 since we arent goin to BC anymore? ratkings plays again apparently too. its looking like theres more OR ppl so that means more money for you. :D we should bring syndicate black.

i just realized this is on a sunday. is your work closed then cause of that, the holiday, or is it on a sunday cause ka-master will be at church, LOL

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Its a Sunday because its the only day that nothing is going on at work, I posted way in advance just because I want people to know about it and be thinking thats what they are probably gonna do that day.

I dont know if its possible or anything but maybe Ka-M can somehow make it, like go to church earlier lolz.

Edit: Why is my title changed? FD ONRY is the name of the tourney.

Thanks mysterious person.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lolz, nope, I can't go earlier XD. Eggz has church too, but he doesn't care much/probably hates the religion anyways, so it's all good.

Anyways, hope it goes good. FD wins.

Maith

Smash Cadet
ok I asked my crew were all up for goin :)
So you got 4 more people that are coming.

I know that 2 of us can bring our GC's maybe a TV but it depends...

Eggz

Smash Hero
No Ammon, my parents just dont beat me and call me worthless when I miss a day of church for a tourney.

FD is the best stage in the world. I love FD with ALL of my characters, especially Ganon. ^^

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Maith please post your friends names, I know SW already said that but I was just reiterrating.

Wheres my MM challenges?

okaythen, lets do a mewtwo ganon mm then. normal not fd only or fd only, i dont care. my mewtwo moonwalks are the ****z

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
So Tori chooses not to spell? WTF @ ONRY

and Peaches will have alot of fun chaingrabbing Falcos, what are you thinking?

Maith

Smash Cadet
Alright, My friends names are : Andy and Robert (Jim might not come, still depends)

I garentee 2 Cubes can be brought, dont know bout TV's...

TVs are WAY more of a concern than cubes, especially considering ppl who can bring tvs can usually bring cubes.

apple

Smash Rookie
hope fully i can make it, most of ya dont know me but im cool lol i can bring a cube and i can also bring my friend. tori im hopefully goin to gameclucks this weekend(14th) so mabey we can meet xD i live in auburn long drive T_T later bro. hope i can make it. names Apple(cody)

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
So Tori chooses not to spell? WTF @ ONRY

and Peaches will have alot of fun chaingrabbing Falcos, what are you thinking?
Onry comes from my days of playing FFXI. Japanese players were in the masses way better than english players. So when Japanese players would search for a party they would make it clear that it was a japanese party they want by putting in their search comment; "JP PT ONRY!"
seeing as japanese do not have Ls in their sound vocabulary they replace them with Rs.

And maybe ill just use falcoN vs peaches?

Or if its not chris... and >maybe< Teddy, i dont think I should worry ;p

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
This is soooo far in advance (especially for me) but im gonna say i'll be there.
My Tag is Zeru
I will bring 1 GCN if necessary

VarietyBarrage

Smash Journeyman
hmm I might come, I will just see if im not scheduled for work. I dont want to ask it off because im going to vegas for christmass

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Onry comes from my days of playing FFXI. Japanese players were in the masses way better than english players. So when Japanese players would search for a party they would make it clear that it was a japanese party they want by putting in their search comment; "JP PT ONRY!"
seeing as japanese do not have Ls in their sound vocabulary they replace them with Rs.

And maybe ill just use falcoN vs peaches?

Or if its not chris... and >maybe< Teddy, i dont think I should worry ;p
Peach can chain grab Falcon too, noob XD

Eggz

Smash Hero
LoL. Money matches all around! Not just FD only I guess, but FD only is preferable.

Sooooooooo

*this is secretly a bump*

Top Bottom