• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toph announced for Nickelodeon All Star Brawl

Toph.jpg

Hot on the heels of yesterday’s Aang and Korra announcement, Ludosity, GameMill, and Fair Play Games revealed the last character in the Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl launch roster: Fan favorite Avatar: The Last Airbender representative Toph Beifong. You can check out her reveal trailer, showcase, and movelist below.

Toph’s trailer:

Toph’s movelist and gameplay showcase:

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl releases on October 5th for PC, Nintendo Switch, Playstation 5, Playstation 4, Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox One.

Author’s Note: Who are you most excited to try when Nick All Stars comes out? Toph and Reptar have me very excited.

Blackimar

Comments

Very nice to finally see Toph in action, given how long ago she got leaked. She looks very fun! Easily in the top five of the characters I'm most excited to try, alongside SpongeBob, Nigel, Helga, and CatDog.

toph is my favorite character in avatar so i'm excited for her but damn does she look weird af in the thumbnail for the official trailer.

Am i the only one who think tophs reveal trailer thumbnail looks of? she looks a bit to old? or it just looks as cursed as aangs taunt!

Yeah maybe i main her? her attacks seem nice also the fav char of my mom so thats something i guess!

I get no Ozai!
But i didnt watch korra so yeah! Also wasnt tensin One of the best chars in it? But yeah hell play to similöar to his dad in small!
i dont think theyd bring in another airbender so soon. Watch korra honestly like mass effect 3 it got a lot of hate for simply not being the original. book 2 is rough but book 1 3, and 4 are great.

i dont think theyd bring in another airbender so soon. Watch korra honestly like mass effect 3 it got a lot of hate for simply not being the original. book 2 is rough but book 1 3, and 4 are great.
I mean i disliked the First ep as a Child and didnt watch more of it!
I guess you could say its Kid sexism (meaning i dont watch this the main char is female) but the Tease with Zukos mom was probably the thing i hated the most and korra was just Abnoxious!

Top Bottom