• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top players who main Fox to study

Dagurasu

Smash Rookie
Hey! I just got back into Smash Ultimate recently and a fire has been lit inside of me to try to improve as much as possible. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a top Fox main to study so I can get better with the character. I know there's Light but I'm not sure if there's any others. I'm naturally very aggressive in pretty much every game I play so I'd like to study a Fox that is very aggressive but is also successful with it. I'm hoping to figure out how aggro Foxes use defense as well. I only know one direction which is forward so I have lots of trouble staying alive. I barely dodge or shield so I'm trying to figure out the right times to do those things. I know for a fact I'll definitely get better once I establish some defense into my play. Any tips on defense will be greatly appreciated as well.

Last edited:

ChasingMyRegrets

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2080-2590-7363
Switch FC
SW-2030-3799-8609
Hi! Welcome back to Ultimate!

I would suggest looking at a Japanese player called Paseriman. He is currently the top Fox in Japan and I think he is really fun to watch.

I would also recommend looking at Lui$ and ZD. Both really good Fox players.

As for tips on defence, I can't really give advice on this as.. well, I suck lol, but I can recommend BananaBoySSB on YouTube.
He has some videos regarding defence. I hope that helps.

Top Bottom